Which is better???

Discussion in 'Indian Automotive Scene' started by smith, Dec 5, 2011.

1. smith

smith New Member

Verna Petrol Basic Model VS Honda City Basic Model???

2. anks

anks New Member

The advantages of City is that it is a HONDA - japanese, bullet proof reliabilty, snob value of honda - Segment king in petrol sales
    Hyundai - cheapo korean.... if you're buying a petrol verna, worry about the re-sale of the car. better buy a diesel verna than a petrol verna. The honda city will have a better resale than petrol verna.

The Honda City base model has ABS with EBD, Driver and Co-Passenger Airbags. Verna Petrol base has none of these safety features.
    What do you want, the oomph looks of the car OR your looks in case of an accident (God forbid). Play safe, safety should come first, everything else, later.

Trust me on this, get a Honda, you won't find a better fun to drive, reliable, tried and tested ultra smooth and refined petrol engine elsewhere (in this segment atleast).

source: Honda City Review

3. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

Agree with anks

4. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

plus 1, there's no comparison...honda city wins its case hands down, if you do want to contend the case, the verna diesel can be a worthy competitor...petrol engine technology is not the strong point of the koreans..

5. geet

geet New Member

Yes I do agree with you Dhhawal Sir. There is no comparison with the diesel cars. But as the comparison is between the petrol engines then Honda City is better enough. Even 2012 bringing the diesel variants of Honda City.. I will be more obliged to have Honda City Diesel.:D

6. singh-a-lion

singh-a-lion Super Moderator

Honda honda homda. Is best