Which car to buy

Discussion in 'What Car Should I Buy?' started by geet, Dec 12, 2011.

1. geet

geet New Member

Hi guys,

One of my friend is planning to buy a car in january 2012, his price range is between 9-10 lakhs. We both are confused between these 3 cars.

I have short listed,

1.Honda City V MT
    2.Hyundai Verna Fluidic - Petrol
    2.Ford Fiesta - Titanium – Petrol

2. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

Dhhawal said Honda all the way
    so don't waste time on them

3. anks

anks New Member

I will give points to Honda City. Honda City is best among these three options with the performance. Honda Cars gives the finest models which we can choose without any doubt. The engine is very refined and is durable too. Drive is smooth and interiors are pleasing.

You can even compare these cars for your suitability with this Compare Car

4. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

I think honda city is the best car his Look and Style marvelous
    Comfort: Slight discomfort while getting in but while riding it is very much comfortable.
    Pickup of honda city is excellent and Mileage of this is above our expectations.... In city it is giving around 13.0 on highway it was 18.5
    Best Features-: driving comfort, smoothly driven car, spacious, elegant , fuel economical
    Needs to improve : interiors , front storage space , head light
    Overall Experience - very good.......

5. smith

smith New Member

Hyundai Verna is also good car but while comparing with Honda city then I must go with Honda City.

6. johan

johan New Member

Smith you are right no doubt Verna is amazing car having great look, awesome look and great body line but when its come about the performance then you have to go for honda city and this car is known for its performance and also as great resell value. So you should go for City.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  7. amanrawal

amanrawal New Member

The New Honda City review reflects that the car was recently launched with a powerful engine to meet the needs of consumers and the Honda City competes with the Skoda Rapid, Hyundai Verna, Volkswagen Vento, and Ford Fiesta. Honda City is a fabuless car in Indian domestic market. New Honda City is very fuel efficient car. This car provides excellent mileage of 18.22 km/litre on the highway while within the city it provides mileage of 10.82 km/litre. Honda City a superb looking car both from inside as well as outside.

I have gathered all the Informations from CarKhabri.com from the link http://www.carkhabri.com/carmodels/honda/honda-city

Last edited: Feb 6, 2012