Which car is better for women use?

Discussion in 'What Car Should I Buy?' started by cindy1988, Jan 2, 2014.

1. cindy1988

cindy1988 New Member

Hi everybody, my name is Cindy, Glad to join this forum, I want to buy a car, but didnt which one should I choose. I want a car with red color, not SUV which I think is not good for women. thanks

2. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

Dear, for women the best car is from hatchback category. The cars under hatchback category is really the best option to be bought by you..Now buying a car depends on few factors that majorly includes:
    The price you are willing to put for the car
    The features that you require in that car

But in general, the top ranked cars under hatchback segment are:Maruti Suzuki Alto 800, Hyundai Grand i10, Maruti Suzuki Wagon R and Honda Brio.

Out of all, Honda Brio is the best car to buy because of its best driving and comfort experience. The car is also having up to the mark features and is also have good looks as compared to the cars in the same category..The car is priced between 4-6 lacs. The car is capable to give a mileage of 16-20 kmpl...

3. Pon.Saravanan

Pon.Saravanan New Member

In my opinion Chevrolet Spark is a fun driving car and easy to drive in the city. I sold it and bought a fiat palio stile multijet diesel for my wife. My wallet is happy. but the turning radius is killing. We miss spark now.

4. aa3

aa3 Super Moderator

I would prefer Honda brio and fiat punto among all!

Drive Safe,
    aa3.