Toyota Etios Liva is best or not ???

Discussion in 'What Car Should I Buy?' started by insane.nick, Nov 25, 2011.

1. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

well i want to puchase this car and I had driven this car for as for testdrive. It’s Chick City Car with excellent exteriors, Bright sporty colors and aerodynamic body shape. I must tell you it is almost a head turner. Personally I think Toyota Etios Liva looks the best in Black, Blue and Reds. While its no rocket on the road, the engine is pretty responsive and it gives you a decent driving experience but there is one problem that Wide door side beadings allow insects , water ( during raining) enter inside....!!!!!

2. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

if passenger comfort and interior space is important to you and outwieghs the cons of the liva which include poor plastic quality, it perfect for you. Ergonomically you can't falter this vehicle but you have other options out there which perform more consistently than the liva in all respects..however, if you have your heart set on it and you can ignore the poor plasticky feel of the interior, and lower than average quality of fit and finish..go for it..!

3. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

“I am a bit confused which car to buy New Swift or Toyota Etios Liva? Should I buy petrol or a diesel car? Please advise me. And if I select New Swift or Etios Liva, which variant is good? And what about resale value?”

4. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

Swift for sure

5. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

if the swift is an option for you, don't hesitate its by far the best of the lot, go for the VDi if you have the extra dough