Swift Zdi or Honda City

Discussion in 'What Car Should I Buy?' started by Sahota, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Sahota

Sahota New Member

I know they are completely different cars but in the very near future I see myself driving one of these :eek:

Swift Zdi will give everything I need. Safety and other features, economy of diesel and low maintenance.
    But after spending about 7 lakh rupees I still get a hatchback.

So i am also considering increasing my budget and get Honda City base model.

What do you guys think ?

2. singh-a-lion

singh-a-lion Super Moderator

Go for swift dezire. Its gud. My freind bought it day before yesterday. Nyc to drive and gud on running daily basis

3. johan

johan New Member

Hi Sahota
    See if you are getting every thing in Swift then why you are moving to city. New maruti swift is awesome car best in performance, mileage, maintenance is also low and handling is good but in city you need more maintenance. Swift has hugest resell value, I will suggest you for Swift.

4. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

Considering the present economic climate concerning the price differential between petrol and diesel, i think its better that you go in for the diesel, however if you have made up your mind about the honda i would suggest you wait for the diesel city which should be released around april this year..

5. Sahota

Sahota New Member

I have decided to buy the new maruti Dzire diesel.

6. kevin786

kevin786 New Member

Thanks Mr.dhawwal for the information that city diesel is launching in india this april. And for you my friend for for maruti suzuki swift zdi, it would be a great buy.

7. alcatraz

alcatraz New Member

If you want to select City then why don't you see the Maruti Sx4. Its also a good car which is taller,longer,wider than city. Also low maintenance and diesel available option.

8. amanrawal

amanrawal New Member

My Boss purchase Honda City Before two days. Honda city look is attractive and impressive. so i can say that Honda City is better than Swift.