Swift ZDi Or Dzire ZDi

Discussion in 'What Car Should I Buy?' started by Anil, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Anil

Anil New Member

I have already booked the swift but now i am confused between swift and dzire.Should i go for dzire ?

2. veersingh

veersingh New Member

Swift ZDi is a hatchback variant and Dzire ZDi is a sedan variant but both car price,mileage and performances are different.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
  3. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

its simple really....if you want a boot go for the dzire, but be well advised the design of the boot isn't what you would call conventional. What you should ask yourself is wether you can live with it...no point buying a car you despise..!

4. kevin786

kevin786 New Member

well my suggestion says go for swift dzire, it's a great sedan.

5. Arun Malhotra

Arun Malhotra New Member

Maruti Swift Dzire 2012 has become compact but embraces more than 150 new features this time round including Power Steering, Rear defogger, Integrated turn indicators on ORVMs, Power Windows, Automatic Climate Control, Rear Seat Centre Armrest, Tilt Steering wheel with Audio controls, Cigarette Lighter, Front and rear fog lamps, Alloy wheels, Driver seat height adjust and Seatbelt height adjuster etc. Acoording to my point of view you should go for new swift dzire.

6. Dhillon

Dhillon Administrator Staff Member

^^ What extra features are available in dzire zdi that aren't available in swift zdi ?

just curious !

7. amanrawal

amanrawal New Member

Maruti Swift Dzire is better than previous model and provide more stylish features. So Don't worry Dear.......Cheer up