Sachin Replaces Ferrari with a Nissan GT-R

Discussion in 'Indian Automotive Scene' started by Codename.47, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

Cricket god Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar’s Ferrari 360 was in the news just yesterday when the batting maestro sold off the iconic supercar to a Surat based businessman. Now, Sachin has already bought a brand new ride, a Nissan GT0R 530, which while packing in plenty of power simply cannot match the sheer snob value a Ferrari brings with it. The Nissan GT-R 530 was imported from Dubai a fortnight ago, sold by Dubai based Arabian Automobiles.

[​IMG]
    Apparently, the Ferrari 360 was sold by Sachin because the car’s low ground clearance proved to be a major deterrent on Mumbai roads, and Sachin being a driving enthusaist found it difficult to drive the car around, which prompted him to go for the Nissan GT-R 530, whose relatively higher ground clearance means that the master blaster can fully enjoy the 530 Bhp power output from the V6 4.4Litre twin turbo engine of the four wheel drive Nissan GT-R.

2. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

He Paid only 87000 Dollars for it

and in Australia Brand new GT-R is for 180,000 Dollars.

The cheapest USED one I found on carsales.com.au today was 109,000 AU $

1 AU dollar is more then 1 American

[​IMG]

3. Dhillon

Dhillon Administrator Staff Member

He shouldn't have sold the Ferrari as it was a gift.

4. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

Yeah thats what I thought. why would you sold a gift

5. gagan_singh

gagan_singh Super Moderator

brand new gtr here is only $99,999. used ones are even cheaper!! damn aussie is expensive then lol

6. singh-a-lion

singh-a-lion Super Moderator

ik adhi sanu v le deo ene ku di

7. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

If I could!

8. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

tho i agree that he suldn't have sold something he recieved as a gift, i think he did the more intelligent thing...he never would have been able to drive that ferrari as its nose was too low...and maintaining it and everything...it just wouldn't be fair to the car...being bought and not being driven..such a magnificent machine...the skyline on the other hand is more user friendly and more to the point...makes more sense living in india...god only knows what went on in his mind..but seeing all the decisions he's taken in his life as a man and a sportsperson..its believeable that it was the thought process he followed..!

9. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

ya true man. ferrari n GTR both i guess they are not ideal are they for indian roads