Ritz Zxi or Hyundai Accent Executive

Discussion in 'What Car Should I Buy?' started by carnewbie, Nov 9, 2012.

1. carnewbie

carnewbie New Member

Guys,
    Please help me choose between Ritz Zxi and Hyundai Accent executive. My Budget is between 5-7 Lakhs (On Road Price). I have checked many models and narrowed down to these two cars. I know, they both fall in different segments but am leaning towards Accent executive because of its sedan class and its Price (6.38 L OTR) as against Ritz Zxi (6.53 - 25K Discount).

I am looking atleast ABS for safety, as it would be driven mainly by my parents. But, accent does not have that feature. What you guys suggest? Would it be OK with accent without this feature. How about its performance, handling etc...

So, please guys help me choosing a fully loaded hatch back vs normal Sedan. Thanks.

2. singh-a-lion

singh-a-lion Super Moderator

In think ritz is a gud choice as maruti is way cheaper to maintain den hyundai. And also have a gud resale value

3. riyachouhan

riyachouhan New Member

I suggest you Maruti Ritz. This car gives mileage in city is 13.5 kmpl and 17.7 kmpl on the highway.

4. anshu

anshu New Member

Hi,

@Riya

I am Agree with you Not even Maruti Ritz is the best Maruti all cars are best and delivers superior mileage, Maruti Ritz it comes equipped with redesigned front, stylish headlamps, new grille, redesigned bonnet with muscular lines, two small instruments strapped onto the body, re-designed back of the front seat etc

Maruti Ritz | Maruti Ritz Price | Review | Mileage | CarKhabri.com

5. Mohit Gupta

Mohit Gupta New Member

According to me,
    You should go for Maruti Suzuki Ritz Zxi.

6. carnewbie

carnewbie New Member

Thanks All guys. Finally I booked New Ritz Zxi. Bakers Chocolate Color. However, today while discussing with some of my friends, they somehow feel Bakers chocolate does not look so convincing. Hence, again i need your suggestion to help me choose a Best color for my First Car. As i have already booked the car but its only a day back. Hence, i will talk to my dealer if at all i need to change my decision on color. Hence, i appreciate you guys suggestion as early as possible. It would be great, if you could post few pictures of your Ritz (Real Time). It would be added advantage to my thought process. Thanks in advance.

7. smith

smith New Member

I prefer Maruti Ritz. This car has comfort features..

8. ewheat

ewheat New Member

gud choice as maruti is way cheaper to maintain than hyundai. And also have a good resale value.Go with your instinct.