Renault Sandero

Discussion in 'Indian Automotive Scene' started by Notorious, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Notorious

Notorious Member Staff Member

The Renault Sandero is on its way to India to enter the hatchback segment. Like the Pulse, the Sandero could take on bigger hatches like the Hyundai i20 and the Ford Figo.
    Available with 1.2-litre, 1.4-litre and 1.6-litre petrol engines as well as with Renault’s 1.5dCi diesel motor, the Sandero is a fair match for its rivals although a bit bigger in overall size. Based on the Logan platform, the Sandero will be priced competitively and it will make its Indian debut in mid-2012.

Expected: Mid-2012, Price: Rs 4 lakh – Rs 6 lakh

Attached Files:

2. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

why does it appears to me as a normal clio

3. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

its not...its much smaller..and it is a dacia, it'll be good value for money, but my main fear is that it the analogy of cheapness shouldn't transgress to the way you would go to a veternarian to get a tetanus shot just because its cheaper :p

4. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

[​IMG]

Chinese version :p facelifted and stretched hehe

5. geet

geet New Member

6. anks

anks New Member

I didn't like much of its model.

7. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

Recently, Renault India showcased its brand new small car, Renault Pulse, which received pretty positive response from the experts. With Renault Pulse, Renault is planning to launch Renault Sandero very soon in the country. Internationally, Renault Sandero is available in 4 different engine options, including 1.6 litre, 1.2 litre and 1.4 litre petrol motors accompanied with 1.5 dCi diesel engine. This new car by Renault has its foundation of Logan platform.
    Renault Sandero debuted in February 2009 with a large-for-the-segment 1.6-litre engine and an under-inflated price tag, it quickly set about jumbling up the local pecking order. Here was A-segment value with B-segment dimensions plus a good mix of modern conveniences and safety equipment.
    The formula hit the sales spot and until last month you could buy a new Sandero for R124 000. Today however, a brand new 1.4-litre Ambience can be driven off the showroom floor for a dramatically lower R104 900 – quite honestly the best value for money seen in SA’s motor industry for ages.

8. smith

smith New Member

Here are some more pictures of Renault Sandero

[​IMG]

[​IMG]