Please suggest me!

Discussion in 'What Car Should I Buy?' started by kevin786, Feb 15, 2012.

1. kevin786

kevin786 New Member

I looking to buy a hatchback car, i love these three cars, i have to choose from this only...

Honda brio
    Hyundai i20
    Maruti suzuki swift

Please help me out in choosing any one out of them as my main concern is mileage, and maintenance, which car is more powerful?

2. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

Maruti Suzuki Swift will be my first preference and then Hyundai and then Honda brio considering the less space

3. kevin786

kevin786 New Member

Thank you very much codename.47 for your opinion. But i want to know about Hyundai i20 also.

4. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

5. singh-a-lion

singh-a-lion Super Moderator

Swift have long booking period. Upto 5-7 months

6. Arun Malhotra

Arun Malhotra New Member

Hyundai i20 is well equipped with safety features which comprise of anti-lock brakes (ABS) with electronic brake-force distribution (EBD), 6-airbags (the only hatchback to have 6 airbags in Indian auto market) and engine immobilizer.i think i 20 is best.

7. johan

johan New Member

Hey kevin786
    The best car to buy is new maruti swift it will be great car in every point as its mileage, handling, power is far better then rest two cars, its service and maintenance will be cheap then other cars and the main point is that its resell value is higher then any car.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  8. IndiaGarage

IndiaGarage New Member

I would recommend you to go with Maruti Swift, as compared both other cars, Swift got much better looks, performance, handling and fuel effieciency.

9. amanrawal

amanrawal New Member

The Maruti Swift is one of the most popular premium hatchbacks car in the Indian domestic market. Maruti marked its debut in the premium hatchback segment. So, the car has been receiving an overwhelming response from the Indian buyers and more than 5,00,000 units of this car have already been sold in the country. So go for it......Maruti suzuki swift.