Nissan Sunny XV/XL vs Skoda Rapid vs Hyundai Verna Fluidic 1.4 Petrol Variant?

Discussion in 'Indian Automotive Scene' started by amanrawal, Feb 9, 2012.

1. amanrawal

amanrawal New Member

I am looking to buy a mid range sedan and have shortlisted Nissan Sunny XL/XV ,Skoda Rapid and Verna Fluidic.

I am almost set on Nissan Sunny but fear the availability of spare parts at a reasonable cost since it being a relatively new company in India.

2. anks

anks New Member

If style matters a lot along with performance, and you can give extra for it, go for the Fluidic Verna that is stunning in looks.
    If you somehow think of the diesel variants of the above, Verna Diesel is the most smooth and refined motors around.

But if we compare and see the mileage they offered then Nissan Sunny XV and Hyundai Verna Fluidic both are providing bit similar mileage but Skoda Rapid is having little less. But if we compare with their features then Nissan Sunny will win the battle.

I have seen the comparison. Even you can compare the variants of your choice.
    You can see the comparison here www.carkhabri.com/compare-3cars/nissan-sunny-xv/hyundai-verna-fluidic-14-vtvt/skoda-rapid-petrol-ambition

3. kevin786

kevin786 New Member

4. johan

johan New Member

Hi amanrawal
    First of all I want to say that you shortlisted very good car here as all three cars are awesome in looks, style and comfort. I would also suggest you for Nissan Sunny as this car as got good feedback and you need not to worry about its spare parts and service as this company is new but will give the best service.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014