New Tata Safari Storme

Discussion in 'What Car Should I Buy?' started by luckysingh, Oct 4, 2012.

1. luckysingh

luckysingh New Member

Hi,

Tata Safari was first launched by Tata Motors in 1998 with 1.9 litre turbo diesel engine and the car have hits Indian road on august 2005 with diesel and petrol engine.Now the very famous and popular SUV in India from Tata Motors has undergone a lift.Which named the Tata Safari Strome.The new Safari Storme, like the current model should come in both two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive guisesThe SVU is required to hit the Indian market.Alright the company has seen the car in Auto Expo 2012 in New Delhi.Tata Safari Strome would available with more new features and better fuel economy.The strome will be equipped with 2.2 Litres DICOR diesel engine and also it will come in two models Tata Safari Strome 4x4 and Tata Safari Strome 4x2.The blonde Storme is expected offere Striking Features & Safety Features in which like ABS / ESP and EBD,remote central locking system or Fog lamps and Traction Control,Sun Roof and side ORVM indicators.Pricing for the new Tata Safari Storme is expected to round in the Rs 9 to 12 lakh bracket.

Tata Safari Storme | Tata Safari Storme Price | Review | Mileage | CarKhabri.com

2. anshu

anshu New Member

Hi,

As latest updates the new Tata Safari Storme launch in India will be happening during the festive season of Diwali.Basically, it is the next generation version of the Tata Safari that comes packed with new features and re-freshed body. Due to packing of new and highly fuel efficient 16 valve DOHC platform engine, the Tata Safari Storme mileage is expected very impressive and class-leading.

3. smith

smith New Member

Tata Safari Strome is loaded with safety features. The safety features consists of like dual SRS airbags, reverse guide system with video functionality combined with tilt able and collapsible steering wheel column besides auto engine immobilizer. Furthermore, there are ABS (Antilock Brake System) with EBD (Electronic Brake-force Distribution), ESP (Electronic Stability Program) and BA (Brake Assist) along with TC (Traction Control).

4. luckysingh

luckysingh New Member

Hi,

The Tata is offered with Safari Storme quality with engine power.

5. riyachouhan

riyachouhan New Member

Tata Safari Strome comes with great features and gives good mileage.. Tata Safari Strome gives mileage around 11-14 kmpl or above in city and highway driving conditions.

6. michelleon

michelleon New Member

I don't have an kind of experience with Tata Safari Storme but my friend have this one and every time he told me that this car is perfect to enjoy ride alone as well as with family. So my interest on it to drive it once and enjoy its driving.
    [h=2][/h]