New Swift VXI or Hyundai I20 Magna?

Discussion in 'What Car Should I Buy?' started by amanrawal, Feb 22, 2012.

1. amanrawal

amanrawal New Member

dear all,
    i am keen to buy a premium hathback within 5.5lakh and have a confusion between swift vxi and i20 magna....kindly advise which is a better buy.

2. anks

anks New Member

Both the cars are good in performance. A little bit difference is there in the mileage. Hyundai i20 offers slight more mileage than Swift. Even they both have similarity in features.
    But if we compare according to the popularity and demand then I must say that Maruti Swift is the most demanding car among these two.
    Maruti brand comes in most trustworthy car brand and provides you the best services.

You can see the comparison here Car Comparisons - Maruti Swift Vxi Vs Hyundai I20 Petrol Magna | CarKhabri.com

3. johan

johan New Member

amanrawal clearly you should go for new swift as this car will be best in look, handling, power and maintenance, service and parts will cost less. The best part is its resell value which is highest then any other car.

4. Arun Malhotra

Arun Malhotra New Member

Hyundai i20 is well equipped with safety features which comprise of anti-lock brakes (ABS) with electronic brake-force distribution (EBD), 6-airbags (the only hatchback to have 6 airbags in Indian auto market) and engine immobilizer.
    i20 delivers an impressive mileage of 14 kmpl in city and 17 kmpl on highways for petrol engines while the diesel one gives 18 kmpl in city and 22 kmpl on highways.
    You should go for Hyundai i20..