New Maruti Alto 800 Price

Discussion in 'Indian Automotive Scene' started by luckysingh, Oct 16, 2012.

1. luckysingh

luckysingh New Member

Hi,

The country famous and popular brand Maruti has been launched new Maruti Alto 800 in Indian auto market.The new hatchback is offered total six models in which three petrol and 3 CNG variants.Maruti Alto 800 is priced star between at Rs.Rs. 2.44 Lakh to Rs. 3.56 Lakh lakh ex-showroom Delhi.

Maruti Alto Petrol Variants -Ex-showroom, Delhi

Maruti Alto 800 STD:Rs. 2.44 Lakh

Maruti Alto 800 LX :Rs. 2.76 Lakh

Maruti Alto 800 LXi :Rs. 2.99 Lakh

Maruti Alto CNG Variants

Maruti Alto 800 STD CNG :Rs. 3.19 Lakh

Maruti Alto 800 LX CNG :Rs. 3.37 Lakh

Maruti Alto 800 LXi CNG :Rs. 3.56 Lakh

Maruti Alto 800 | Maruti Alto 800 Price | Review | Mileage | CarKhabri.com

2. pravin

pravin New Member

I am very finicky when it comes to my car. I am been driving swift sincea year now, the car seemed really good in the start but as time passes, the carstarted giving a lot of problems. Heard about TATA’S new car, Club class sedan,but still need to know more about the car. Please let me know more about thiscar, such as its price and the waiting period etc. as I plan to stick to thebest company now.

3. smith

smith New Member

Maruti Alto 800 car will be offered in both petrol and CNG versions, with considerably high ARAI mileage figures of 22.74 km per liter and 30.46 km/kg, respectively.
    The new efficient engine of Alto 800 is coupled with the technologies like Detent pin technology and cable-type transmission, which reduces the gear shifting effort considerably. The company has branded their CNG technology as Gas Port injection technology (i-GPI) technology, which is a factory fitted CNG version. Peak power and Torque figures of the car are 48PS @ 6,000 RPM and 69NM @ 3,500 RPM, respectively.

4. sayli87

sayli87 New Member

One has to be choosy when it comes to buying cars, I second that too! Yeah, I am been reading some articles about the interesting Manza too. Check out this article, it will add on to your knowledge: Tata to launch Manza Club Class on October 16 - CarWale News

5. anshu

anshu New Member

Hi,

The petrol variant of the new Alto has been priced at Rs 2.44 lakh and would go up to Rs 2.99 lakh and promises a fuel efficiency of 22.74 kmpl. While, the CNG variant has been priced at Rs 3.19 lakh to Rs 3.56 lakh with a fuel efficiency of 30.46 km/kg.