New Maruti 800

Discussion in 'Indian Automotive Scene' started by Notorious, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Notorious

Notorious Member Staff Member

Maruti is all set to revive the iconic car that is expected to be powered by a more refined 800cc engine. The new car will be based on the Alto platform and as a result will offer more room inside. The price is expected to be higher than the Tata Nano petrol at Rs 2.25 lakh ex-showroom.

Attached Files:

• 2012.jpg
      2012.jpg
      File size:
      28.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

they need to think above 800 now

3. megnanaidu

megnanaidu New Member

Dangerous

I was planning to buy a car, I almost made my mind to buy the new Swift Dezire but after watching this news on NDTV that a brand new Swift got charred to ashes just because its engine heated… I changed my mind and I think any person who is planning to buy it should have a look at this report first.Mumbai: New car catches fire on expressway

4. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

there are a lot of variables that can involve a car spontaneously catching fire, please do some reasearch as to what happened and why before believeing something you see on the news(tv cares more about their rating than the welfare of people such as yourself), there is always more than what meets the eye, metal itself is not combustible, please do not spread nor misinform people people before a conclusion can be reached about what happened, basing opinions on this video alone is a case of the blind leading the blind, and please i would prefer that if you do want to express yourself, please do it in a new thread and hijack another thread which is not similar in content nor in cander..

5. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

What ? heating problem?

Well I agree with dhhawal , you aren't justifying with the car because there are different scenarios .

Find out what was the cause and how it all happened then reach to the conclusions bro