New Honda CR-V 2013 Features

Discussion in 'What Car Should I Buy?' started by Mohit Gupta, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Mohit Gupta

Mohit Gupta New Member

Honda CR-V 2013 is one of the most sought imported SUV in India. There are wide range of SUVs are available in this segment. Honda CR-V faced a stiff time and blame goes to its high price. Finally, Honda has brought the all new 4[SUP]th[/SUP] Generation. Honda has decided to the assembling process in India to slash the overall production cost. This means, to CR-V fans that SUV will be priced competitively to sustain the counter vehicles of this kind....

For More:- Power Packed SUV Honda CR-V 2013

2. moishenriq

moishenriq Banned

There are many people who wants to buy an SUV car and many of them are getting confused because there are many choices that they got in the market.Honda CRV is one of the most popular as well as successful model of SUV car.

3. mycarzs

mycarzs New Member

Hi Dude,

These are the Features

The CR-V model lineup extends for 2013, beginning with the extraordinarily generally-outfitted CR-V LX with standard aerating and cooling, journey control, Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink, rearview Polaroid, shade i-MID show, remote section, 160-watt 4-speaker sound framework and Movement-Adjustable Electric Power Guiding (EPS). The CR-V EX includes various characteristics incorporating a redesigned 6-speaker sound framework, control moonroof, and 17-inch amalgam wheels.

Thank You
    Venkatesh
    Mycarzs

4. vijay Kaushik

vijay Kaushik New Member

I love Honda CR-V 2.4L AT AVN. Below are the feature and specification of Honda CR-V 2.4L AT AVN

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: smalltext"]Engine : 16 V, DOHC, i-Vtec (Intelligent Variable Valve Timing and Electronic Lift Control), PGM-Fi [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: smalltext"] Power : 190 Ps / 7000 Rpm [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: smalltext"] Torque : 226 Nm / 4400 Rpm [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: smalltext"] Transmission : 5 Speed Automatic with Realtime 4WD [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: smalltext"] ARAI Mileage : 12.00 Kmpl[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    Ex showroom, Delhi [​IMG] : Rs.24,42,086.00/-