New Honda City Cng 2012 Reviews

Discussion in 'Indian Automotive Scene' started by Arun Malhotra, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Arun Malhotra

Arun Malhotra New Member

The Honda City CNG is provided with ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System) with Brake Assist, twin SRS airbags and pre-tensional seat belts on. The corporate has additionally introduced a replacement variant of City – possibility City Leather with AVN (Audio Visual Navigation). Though CNG may not charm to everybody, the CNG powered City is a stop gap methodology for Honda to please those craving for mileage, until the diesel powered City arrives in 2014.

Read More Here

Honda City Cng 2012

2. smith

smith New Member

3. Mohit Gupta

Mohit Gupta New Member

4. singh.nitu

singh.nitu New Member

Honda City CNG is a good car. The new modified Honda city will be fitted with a V grade engine and a CNG kit at 45 Honda dealerships located in 28 cities. The New Honda City will come with a Standard two year warranty.

5. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

As per my opinion the car being CNG is not the main problem for its less fanfall. But the the point that less no of refilling station available currently in the country specially developing countries like India. But I think that even Electric cars like the one introduced by BMW (i3 and i8) will be more popular than the CNG variants of any car..