Mugen-Honda CR-Z released

Discussion in 'International Automotive Scene' started by Codename.47, May 19, 2011.

1. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

Mugen-Honda CR-Z released

Honda (UK) and Mugen EU have just released the first official photos of the high-performance hybrid, Honda CR-Z Mugen.

To improve aerodynamics, overall weight and to give the car an even more sporting look, MUGEN lightweight body parts including carbon fiber bonnet, front and rear bumpers, MUGEN alloy wheels are added.

The CR-Z MUGEN is featured enhancements to both the 1.5-litre i-VTEC petrol engine and the Honda IMA system to boost power and torque. Bespoke brakes and suspension are fitted to improve the chassis dynamics.

To meet MUGEN’s initial targets in term of overall performance, the subsequent engine after the initial “stage 1″ engine will have a power increased by 15% more while the total weight of the chassis will be more than 110 lbs less.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. gagan_singh

gagan_singh Super Moderator

i see the regular cr-z all the time. looks amazing, the only problem is that it is wayyyy to slow!!

3. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

ya i know man. they should make the full time Engine driven one to

4. gagan_singh

gagan_singh Super Moderator

ya i heard there making the turbo model because they know that it is under powered.

5. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

this can do a serious damage if its balanced