Maruti Swift Dzire CS new model will be launched soon in February

Discussion in 'What Car Should I Buy?' started by insane.nick, Jan 27, 2012.

1. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

Hi guys ,

I am quite excited to tell you about the new model that will be launched soon by Maruti Suzuki in February 2012 i.e. Maruti Swift Dzire CS which is having the best features and specifications in reasonable rate.

Maruti Swift Dzire CS Models:-

Maruti Swift Dzire CS LXi This is the base petrol variant powered by a 1.2 litre K-series engine mated to a five-speed manual transmission. Power and torque output will be 86 bhp and 114 Nm respectively. Mileage of 19.1 kmpl is what this engine can boast of. Maruti Swift Dzire CS VXi This is the mid-petrol variant that will be powered by the same 1.2 litre petrol engine. However, Maruti has mated this engine to a four speed automatic transmission. Normal AC with blower is present in the sedan. Brake assist with EBD is given in this model. Maruti Swift Dzire CS ZXi This misses the automatic transmission and thrives on 5 speed manual gearbox only to avoid jaw-dropping price label on Dzire CS. However, customers will get lured by steering-mounted audio controls, climate control, rear defogger or essentials like a driver seat height adjustments and seatbelt height adjuster.

Maruti Swift Dzire CS
    (Launching Soon) Ex-showroom Price
    cc, Manual, Petrol, 13.0 - 17.0 kmpl Rs. 5,00,000*

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  2. anks

anks New Member

Maruti Swift Dzire CS Launched

Thanks for sharing the latest information with us. As Maruti Swift Dzire CS has been launched with price value of 4.79lakh.

I have also collected some of the features which Maruti Swift Dzire CS should be carried.

The base model of Dzire CS will be having minimal features like power steering, manual air conditioner and heater. The windows are manual but there is ABS with EBD, child proof rear lock doors, side impact protection beam, immobilizer, besides other features.

[​IMG]
    The higher variants of Dzire CS will carry much more features with the existing features, than the lower variants like power windows, central locking, keyless entry. There will be steering mounted controls to keep ticking your favorite numbers on the go. Even it must have climate control to keep the interior cozy for the occupiers.

There are more to know about Maruti Swift Dzire features and specification. You can take help of this Maruti Swift Dzire CS | Maruti Swift Dzire CS Price | Review | CarKhabri.com

Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  3. johan

johan New Member

insane.nick thanks for sharing information with and once again Maruti is ready to rock the auto world with its Swift Dezire CS.

4. amanrawal

amanrawal New Member

Good news for Indian car buyers. Maruti Swift Dzire CS is a most awaited car because Swift Dzire CS look is more sporty than previous model and offers great performance with advance technology. I have seen the information at Carkhabri.com