Maruti Ritz Vs Honda Brio

Discussion in 'What Car Should I Buy?' started by smith, Dec 19, 2011.

1. smith

smith New Member

One of my friend test drove Maruti Ritz. he found good engine but with horrible parts. Now we have decided to book Honda Brio but confused whether it is having good servicing or not? Well I heard that Honda provides good service. If anyone have any experience please share your views.

2. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

Brio is far better equipped to Ritz.
    If they price Brio mid variant at 4.5L ex showroom, it might turn out to be a better proposition.

So actually I am hoping for Brio to be priced very competitively. In fact much lesser than Ritz.
    Brio is far better equipped to Ritz.
    If they price Brio mid variant at 4.5L ex showroom, it might turn out to be a better proposition.

So actually I am hoping for Brio to be priced very competitively. In fact much lesser than Ritz.

3. anks

anks New Member

4. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

well i dunno what you guys are raving about but in delhi, i have been to four seperate service station i.e ring road honda peera garhi, honda moti nagar, honda okhla and one other that i am not managing to remember, my first hand experience of their aftersales service is deplorable to say the least, they do not care about what the customer wants, and customer satisfaction is something that seemingly doesn't appear on thier agenda, i have owned a honda for about eight years, and while their products are excellent, the aftersales service has been equally bad, i dunno if things have changed in the past year or so because thats when i stopped taking my vehicle to get it serviced from them..its sad that honda although a prestigious brand in india is lagging behind in this field, they should take some cues from maruti...or hyundai even

5. johan

johan New Member

See both the cars are good but if you talk about the service and maintenance charges then Maruti cars have best service and their maintenance cost is also less then brands of other cars.

6. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

hi ,
    i think you are right but how can we blame the whole brand having thousands of centers world wide just by misbehaving of some centers . This is due to the employee behaviour .So sorry to say but i am not agree with you here.

7. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

hehe :D, its ok to disagree bud, nothing to that...but you are talking about a collective estimate, and secondly, i am not blaming the brand at at all, what i am saying is that honda demands a premium for their brand image in india...in the US the honda brand is equivalent to our very own maruti brand...cheap, reliable is what comes to the mind, but when i shell out extra money and i pay a premium for it(in india), i expect to get the service too, initially honda service was excellent, but when they introduced the honda city ZX, because of its relatively high affordablity people bought it in great numbers...honda siel didn't have the infrastructure nor the manpower to handle the additional vehicles as far as their aftersales service was concerned, and the sad part is that even five years down the line they still haven't taken any compensatory measures, maruti suzuki adds more than 40,000 vehicles every month..yet they are able to top the JK customer satisfaction survey each time, and thats because they make an effort..and honda siel simply doesn't...nuff said

8. amanrawal

amanrawal New Member

Maruti Suzuki Ritz is one of the best car in B segment.. Better than the swift...Ritz giving on highway 22.66 value for money in it's class..i have 100% service satisfaction. i like it because it is available in many more colours.

9. carsingh01

carsingh01 New Member

Maruti Ritz is a premium compact car which has touched 100,000 units sales mark within one and half of its launch. MSIL claims the Maruti Ritz surpassed the 50,000units record sales mark in record as well.

10. Arun Malhotra

Arun Malhotra New Member

Honda Brio has some shortcomings. You will be getting only single piece seats on all variants, rear demister/ defogger is absent and only a rear wiper is offered. The customer gets a shock with non availability of CD player and auto climate control. The front door pockets are large but fail to hide the metal paint of the vehicle. For taller occupants, thigh support is not sufficient and also the fixed neck restraints fail to accomplish the purpose of their availability. Lastly, the steering wheel could have offered more weight and feel.

11. Mohit Gupta

Mohit Gupta New Member

Honda Brio is Better....

12. kevin786

kevin786 New Member

their are many difference between maruti ritz vs honda ritz are
    -
    1)The Honda Brio is the Japanese carmaker’s first small car for India
    2)
    Maruti Ritz Petrol Exterior Dimensions :

• Length = 3715mm
    • Width = 1680mm
    • Height = 1620mm
    • Wheelbase=23600mm

• 3) Honda Brio Petrol Exterior Dimensions
    • Length 3610 mm
    • Width 1680 mm
    • Height 1500 mm
    • Wheelbase 2345 mm

13. banadictaustin

banadictaustin New Member

I generally prefer for Ritz Vdi and it is the better choice to compare than Honda Brio. The areas where Ritz Vdi scores over Brio like fuel cost, luggage space and Safety.

14. Percymasson

Percymasson New Member

If we compare maruti ritz and honda brio then first it is important to see that what kind of specification both the cars have and then compare it with each other. Honda brio looks more beautiful and stylish than before and i think they get their charm back. It looks stunning small car.

15. Barretti

Barretti New Member

In my opinion Ritz is best compare to honda

16. anshu

anshu New Member

Hi,

According to me Honda Brio is the best as compared to Maruti Ritz,Honda Brio is having stylish and unique body shape specially rear back side glass view of car looks very beautiful attractive it also delivers superior mileage as compared to Maruti Ritz.

17. martindreen

martindreen New Member

Japanese car manufacturers now promote their sensational small car Honda Brio working in the print and electronic media. The car has enough space, in order to meet the best five passengers. Maruti Ritz is a special, when it comes to the shape of the average budget to buy a car with charm and gorgeous space.

18. luckysingh

luckysingh New Member

Hi,

According to me,Honda Brio is more then engine performance,interior features of Maruti Ritz.

19. michelleon

michelleon New Member

According to me Ritz is best compare to honda. My friend also have this car and he told me that after purchasing it he doesn't get any problem with it. Also I have test its ride and its awesome experience for me.

20. callumpowel

callumpowel New Member

Honda Brio has some shortcomings. You will be getting only lone part seats on all variants, back defogger is missing and only a rear wiper is suggested. The customer gets a shock with non accessibility of CD contestant and auto climate command. The front door pockets are large but fail to conceal the steel decorate of the vehicle.