Maruti Ertiga

Discussion in 'Pictures and Photography' started by Dhillon, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Dhillon

Dhillon Administrator Staff Member

Maruti unveiled the MPV Ertiga at Auto Expo 2012. Maruti Ertiga is expected to hit the roads in March 2012.

Attached Files:

2. Dhillon

Dhillon Administrator Staff Member

Maruti Ertiga Layouts.

Attached Files:

3. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

the price and the flexibilty of seating is quite appealing, i am thinking of purchasing of such an MPV since my family numbers in half a dozen, so i am seriously thinking of purchasing of such a vehicle, the only other option i have is the innova, ingress and egress in SUV's is an issue for my mum n dad..guess i'll just have to wait for a test drive now..

Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  4. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

MPV is specially a fam oriented cars segments

bhai ap pehle test ride lena iski fir hi think karna.. sometimes for these cars engine seems to be underpowered

5. singh-a-lion

singh-a-lion Super Moderator

Frm bak more like honda jazz

6. Ashish Sehgal

Ashish Sehgal New Member

Same is the scenario here Mr. Dhhawal. If Maruti Ertiga comes with an enough powered engine, it can be a great buy. Family members don't agree to buy an innova (excessive use of innova in commercial purpose annoys them,it feels like we too are having a commercial vehicle) although innova is not a bad MPV. The expected price of Ertiga is 6-9 lacs, and it is expected to be available in showrooms by this march.

7. kevin786

kevin786 New Member

I have viewed from the front, the Ertiga looks similar to the Ritz hatchback while the peeled-back headlights that stretch to the pronounced wheel arches are reminiscent of the new Swift. The front bumper styling is quite sporty with a large air inlet and enclosures for the fog lights.

8. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

i'm having to do a rethink...the last row leg room is at a premium..will have to wait for the production model to come out now..

9. Vikrant

Vikrant New Member

It is priced right with enough interior space.:p

10. michelleon

michelleon New Member

Nice images. I think Maruti have smashed up its all technology for manufacturing this awesome and beautiful car. The interior of Ertiga is so nice which can easily attract any one. For me its chance to watch awesome pics of Ertiga.

11. stephny

stephny Banned

The Maruti Eartiga is very nice car. I have take driving experience of this car and it is very nice and smooth in driving. The look of this car is also very nice and profession. It best suit for family ride as well business people for office.