Maruti Alto 800 to launch tomorrow, bookings cross 6,500 unit mark before launch

Discussion in 'What Car Should I Buy?' started by anshu, Oct 15, 2012.

1. anshu

anshu New Member

Hi,

It’s time to cheer as the festive season is almost on and the current week will experience back to back new launches in the Indian auto industry.Maruti Suzuki will launch the eagerly awaited Maruti Alto 800 tomorrow into the Indian domestic auto market.The new avatar of the most popular vehicle is receiving overwhelming response from customers. Ahead of launch the company is accepting the Maruti Alto 800 bookings and received pre-orders for over 65000 units.It is appears more attractive than current running model. The company has made it trendy and fashionable. Due to better stylish headlamps, new designed dashboard, headroom, legroom and many more it looks unique. It comes equipped with enhanced safety features, convenience and entertainment features etc.

Maruti Alto 800 | Maruti Alto 800 Price | Review | Mileage | CarKhabri.com

2. luckysingh

luckysingh New Member

Hi,

I agree with you,Because new in time petrol and diesel prices are looking up day by day.The new Maruti Alto 800 is a good option for middle-class family.

3. smith

smith New Member

Maruti Alto 800 comes with good features and better fuel economy..

4. Sagar Shinde

Sagar Shinde New Member

[TABLE="width: 1039"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: xl65, width: 1039"]I have learned that Maruti always comes up with good car’s and at the same time, the car can be well afforded by the middle class people, but the new alto 800, is too expensive, there are many other car’s in the market which are better featured and priced.[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

5. Aalam

Aalam New Member

[TR]
    [TD="class: xl65, width: 1039"] Two things I just don’t like about the car are that the space is crammed and the car is just too overpriced. The cost of the car should be reduced.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2012
  6. sachin

sachin New Member

[TR]
    [TD="class: xl65, width: 1039"]The features of the car are not so bad, but I doubt if the car is worthwhile. Tata Nano comes in a good price and features. Maruti needs to pull up their socks to be in the race.[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

7. Ruchita Palkar

Ruchita Palkar New Member

[TR]
    [TD="class: xl65, width: 1039"]Maruti has completely disappointed me with its new car - Alto 800. The look of the car is really bad and also the car is too expensive. I would any day prefer buying the Tata Nano.[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

8. luckysingh

luckysingh New Member

Hi,

Overall,i can speak Maruti Alto 800 is cheap but quality features car.

9. riyachouhan

riyachouhan New Member

Maruti Alto 800 comes with high price range..