Maruti Alto 800 bookings open

Discussion in 'Indian Automotive Scene' started by Dhillon, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Dhillon

Dhillon Administrator Staff Member

The Maruti Alto 800 is now available for preorder just two weeks ahead of its launch on October 16. Interested buyers can head to the official Alto 800 website, http://marutisuzukialto800.com, to make bookings.

The booking amount, according to some unconfirmed reports, is Rs 5,000 with the rest of the amount payable after launch. Pricing details of the Alto 800 will be revealed only after the launch, though it’s expected to be in the sub-Rs 3 lakh range to keep it competitive against the Hyundai Eon. The current Alto starts at Rs 2.49 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).

Maruti’s pre-launch booking strategy is aimed at further boosting hype and demand for the new small car in the run up to the festival season. According to an ET report, the company has already begun deliveries of the Alto 800 to its dealerships.

The new Alto 800 will use the same 796cc engine that powered the outgoing Alto though tweaked for more power, better fuel efficiency and lower emissions. Maruti claims the new Alto 800 will deliver an improved mileage of 22.7kmpl while a CNG variant will be good to go over 30km!

Attached Files:

2. Arun Malhotra

Arun Malhotra New Member

Maruti Alto 800 is all ready to outshine soon with an expected price tag of Rs. 2.45 lakh for the petrol option and 45,000 extra bugs for the CNG version.

3. luckysingh

luckysingh New Member

Hi,

Thanks of this urgent updated.I hope,New Maruti Alto 800 features and mileage would impressive upcoming car buyers.

4. smith

smith New Member

Maruti Alto 800 booking amount Rs 5000, deliveries begin ahead of launch.

5. Vikrant

Vikrant New Member

Sounds nice.:)

6. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

Its a great news for those people who are going to buy low budget and a modern car in this festive season.I believe Maruti Alto 800 in reach of strong middle class of India which will definitely buy it.

7. Percymasson

Percymasson New Member

Maruti is one of the best brand of cars and now they are going to launch new model of aulto. The features and looks of this car is totally different from old one. It is great for the peoples who want to buy a car but at the low budget price.

8. luckysingh

luckysingh New Member

Hi,

Who doesn't know,Maruti 800 and Alto both are largest selling car in Indian auto market.Again Maruti will be coming new Maruti Alto 800 with new technology features and impressive looks.

9. sayli87

sayli87 New Member

Wow! This sounds interesting. Club Class interiors like the perfectclassy car. I currently own a Tata Vista since 4 years - planning to upgrade toa Manza. Any suggestions on the features, specs are welcome. Any idea about itspricing anyone? What is the waiting period?

10. Sunita Poojari

Sunita Poojari New Member

Hi.Am a Dzire owner.Finding a lot of problems with the brakes - tired of taking it for servicing.Considering to buy another car, but this time I don't want to make a mistake.This new Manza, called Club Class has a lot of new features plum interiors,touchscreen audio, automatic weather controls. Do share with me your views.Worth going for it or any other car in the same category.

11. Shamika Desai

Shamika Desai New Member

Hi. Am a Etios owner. Disappointed on seeing it as a taxi nowadays.Considering to buy another car, but this time I don't want to make a mistake.This new Manza, called Club Class has a lot of new features plum interiors,touchscreen audio, automatic weather controls. What is the reactions allaround? Let me know your views because Im planning to buy soon.