Mahindra XYLO mHawk - Specifications and Price

Discussion in 'Indian Automotive Scene' started by Dhillon, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Dhillon

Dhillon Administrator Staff Member

Specifications - 2179cc, diesel, 4cyl, RWD, 120bhp, 280Nm, 10.8kpl, 0-100: 13.03s, 165km

Price - 11.78Lakh INR

Attached Files:

2. amanrawal

amanrawal New Member

Mahindra Xylo is the Excellent SUV car from Mahindra motors. Mahindra Xylo Interior and exterior is so nice and attractive than other SUV. Interior look is provide dramatic look and the front looks outstandingly bold and due to the combination of the huge bumpers.

Mahindra Xylo comes with 2.2L, mHawk Diesel Engine. mHawk 140 VGT engine generate the 88 kW @ 4000 rpm Maximum Power and 280 Nm @ 2400~2800 rpm Maximum Torque. it is available 55 litres Fuel Tank Capacity. and 2.2L, mHawk Diesel Engine provides good mileage with Acceleration and Pick Up. 14.20 km/litre on the highway while within the city it provides mileage of 11.0 km/litre. it is good fuel efficient car.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  3. Arun Malhotra

Arun Malhotra New Member

new Xylo are the trademark broad Mahindra grill, New stylish headlamps, Sporty Rear Spoiler, etc garnish its exteriors whereas Glossy Wood Interior Panels, Genuine Italian Leather Seats and Leather Wrapped Gear Knob in its top variants add to the charm of the brawny machine. Powered by the same engine, except for the top end E9 variant which features 2.2 litre mHawk diesel engine of Scorpio, Mahindra Xylo offers enough power to pull you through.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2012
  4. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

uglyyy ewww

5. singh-a-lion

singh-a-lion Super Moderator

^^^^^^lol

6. johan

johan New Member

Mahindra xylo is good but it has many competitors in market like General Motors new Chevrolet Captiva which is announced at the launch of Tavera Neo 3 that the company would launch the facelift version of Chevrolet Captiva in the next two to three weeks.The new Captiva will be powered by a 2.2-liter diesel engine driving a power of 184 BHP.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  7. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

Captiva is underpowered car take it with 5 passengers on to steep hill it will struggle ( thats what i've heard)

8. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

@codename, i think what you've said is very true...figures don't really mean anything if they are not backed up by real world performance...!

9. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

hanji bhai
    I've seen so many customers complaining here about this car captiva
    its all wheel drive but 185 hp for AWD in australia isn't ideal

so when you think of SUV - first thing that comes in mind is - camping , off roading etc etc
    but what the point if the car is capabale of doing neither

10. riyachouhan

riyachouhan New Member

Hi,
    Mahindra Xylo ‘s engine is powerful and mileage is pretty good for an SUV, 10 kms in city and 12 on highways. Car looks fantastic and aggressive and has looks like an angry lioness roaring at his prey. Stretched headlights and extended backlights with beautiful muscular sidelines create a strong rugged image. Tyres are broad and grip the road hard and tight. Car is equipped well to provide good comfort even on the worst of Indian roads...

11. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

@ Riya it still looks small to me and you say side lines are muscular ? I don't really think so it still looks compact to me.

Tyres are not wider am guessing they are 215s in the front which isn't that great

you need wider tyres when I say wider its 235-245

I would still like to see how interior looks like

12. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

Hi guys,

Italy, Australia & Chile soon to witness the launch of Mahindra XUV 500 .
    Mahindra is getting all geared up to introduce the Mahindra XUV 500 in the car markets of Italy, Australia and Chile but no information about the timeline of these launches has been released. This SUV will be customized according to the needs of these markets and the left hand drive for Italy has been implemented. According to the company officials, M&M had delayed the international launch of this power-packed SUV in order to meet the oversized demand of XUV 500 in the domestic car market. At present Mahindra is working on completing the deliveries of the 7,500 bookings that were done through a lottery.