Mahindra vs Tata

Discussion in 'What Car Should I Buy?' started by Arun Malhotra, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Arun Malhotra

Arun Malhotra New Member

Mahindra and Tata which one is best car maker in india.
    I think mahindra is one setp ahead from tata. what you think guys , share your reviews.

2. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

Tata makes from Salt to Trucks

Mahindra started from jeeps and tractors
    so they both are rivals but not to forget , first small car was given by Maruti .

So Maruti was revolution for mid class people

Mahindra was revolution for farmers and the army (jeep)

Tata was revolution for transport industry! Trucks

3. Arun Malhotra

Arun Malhotra New Member

what you think about new mahindra verito or mahindra XUV 500..????

4. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

no idea man

5. renu3585

renu3585 Banned

new tata sumo

hey if you like a powerful suv then check out the brand new features of the tata sumo. just go to tatasumo website.
    :)

6. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

The basic difference between Verito and XUV500 is one is sedan and other is SUV.
    Second thing is Verito is manufactured by collaborative efforts of French maker Renault and Mahindra at their Chennai plant.So basically its not more than a Logan's bigger and stylish version.
    And XUV has recorded a high sale and mahindra has also launched it in America and it has good reviews.
    So, my vote is for XUV500.

7. luckysingh

luckysingh New Member

Hi,

I would suggest you,Mahindra cars more then Tata cars.Mahindra cars in India are name of Mahindra Group.The cars are known for quality features,good performance and reliability.The company is not only Popular in Indian domestic market but also US,China etc. Mahindra India enjoys leadership position in utility vehicles like tractors and information technology.

8. anshu

anshu New Member

Hi,

Yes you are right Mahindra & Mahindra is one step ahead from Tata motors. Mahindra car delivers excellent mileage with good performance, features of Mahindra cars are best as compared to Tata Cars.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
  9. banadictaustin

banadictaustin New Member

I think you are right and I'm agree with your statement, It produced more than 20 models just like the Scorpio and the Bolero in multi utility vehicles. The company has a produced world class models and most of the persons prefer for M&M manufactures vehicle now a days.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
  10. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

TATA made quiet few too if your keen to know must read history / profiles of both companies.

I will say TATA and Mahindra both are good brands no one is better then the others

11. anshu

anshu New Member

Hi,

Tata Motors always makes similar products same as Tata's existing Products and also there is no changes in features,if you see the pictures of Tata pixel upcoming it looks very similar to Tata Nano that's why Indian buyers are not interested to buy Tata car.

12. Supriya Dhumak

Supriya Dhumak New Member

I am very finicky when it comes to my car. I am been driving swift since a year now, the car seemed really good in the start but as time passes, the car started giving a lot of problems. Heard about TATA’S new car, Club class sedan, but still need to know more about the car. Please let me know more about this car, such as its price and the waiting period etc. as I plan to stick to the best company now.
    http://www.carblogindia.com/new-tata-manza-club-class/

13. sayli87

sayli87 New Member

14. Sweta Tiwari

Sweta Tiwari New Member

Club class sedan, reading about this all over the net, heard about its features like touchscreen and luxury class interiors. I really want to know more about it. Please let me know, more about its price, colours available and other features. I would really like to get a hand on this car.Tata To Roll-Out Manza Club Class | News - Oneindia Drivespark

15. Sweta Tiwari

Sweta Tiwari New Member

The features of the car really interest me and after knowing that it’s from Tata’s my interest of buying the car has increased

16. Sabina Dsouza

Sabina Dsouza New Member

I have been thinking about buying a car since a month now. I was researching about new cars and came across club class sedan, looks like an up class comfort car. Thinking to buy the car please let me know more about its features.Tata Manza Club Class launch on October 3 | CarKhabri.com

17. pooja

pooja New Member

18. pravin

pravin New Member

[FONT=&quot]
    I would also beinterested in knowing the cost of the car please![/FONT]

19. Percymasson

Percymasson New Member

As per my opinion both mahindra and tata are launched great cars and people also likes it. When you compare the price of both cars it seems like same but tata's car are looks more stylish than mahindra.

20. martindreen

martindreen New Member

Mahindra and Tata both are connected a number of business. But It's have a popular for his auto business and that's manufacture of cars and other vehicles. Both Tata engines and Mahindra are constantly poised to bring new and advanced forms to the table and the competition between these two giants of the Indian motor world can just be good for the buyer as the affirmative advantages of more competition should lead higher value vehicles and smaller prices!