Is Xylo a good option to buy as an MUV?

Discussion in 'What Car Should I Buy?' started by Arun Malhotra, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Arun Malhotra

Arun Malhotra New Member

[FONT=&quot]Many other muv also available in market but i m think xylo is good option.Should i buy Mahindra Xylo ...please help me.???
    [/FONT]

2. singh-a-lion

singh-a-lion Super Moderator

Yes dude. Go for new xylo. Its awesome.

3. veersingh

veersingh New Member

Hi,

Mahindra & Mahindra is a very good and Famous for making utility vehicles in Indian domestic market.If you want good looks,nice interior,excellent performance then Xylo is a best option for you.

4. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

Hi Arun Malhotra,

Mahindra Xylo is no doubt a good choice but I have a better option for you if you can change your mindset to buy a SUV.You can buy new Chverolet Captiva.

General Motors India is planning to launch Chevrolet Captiva next month.Very nice and impressive SUV,Chevrolet Captiva looks very fabulous and stylish.It's sizzling performance with mind blowing mileage and power make new avatar of excellence.

Chevrolet Captiva is said to be a head turner with elegant and sporty exterior look with a rigid monocoque body. Captiva is packed with bold wheel cutouts and powerful shoulder line with satin silver finish skid plates in the front and rear that adds aggression and sophistication on the open urban roads.

Chevrolet Captiva is a car with luxury and style both in interiors and exteriors. The exterior of Chevrolet Captiva is unmatched with a class-apart style. The sporty headlight makes the visibility very clear. The finishing touch on the exterior is done by the chrome finishing on the door handles and dual exhaust pipes. The alloy wheel base makes the look more complete and classy.

The interiors of Chevrolet Captiva are also very impressive. The roomy and spacious interiors of the car give more comfort and soothing effect. The beige colour leather upholstery used in the car merges with the elegant interiors and give a feeling of luxury and supremacy at the same time. The comfort features present in the car are more technologically advanced and makes driving a great pleasure all together. It will be the best deal for you.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  5. kevin786

kevin786 New Member

Yes, mahindra xylo is a good option.

6. amanrawal

amanrawal New Member

Of course Dear: Mahindra Xylo is Fabulous MUV in India.

7. johan

johan New Member

Hey Arun Malhotra I just want to say that [FONT=&quot] Mahindra Xylo was very good option to buy in the MPV segment [/FONT]but it was before launch of Maruti Ertiga because I think maruti cars are perfect for the Indian people and its rate is impressive. In my opinion Ertiga will be best option to buy in MPV segement.

8. Mohit Gupta

Mohit Gupta New Member

Mahindra Xylo is a Good choice in MPV segment...