Hyundai Verna Fluidic 1.6L Diesel Review

Discussion in 'Indian Automotive Scene' started by Dhillon, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Dhillon

Dhillon Administrator Staff Member

Hyundai offers an option of two engines each under petrol and diesel categories. There is a 1.4-litre petrol, 1.4-litre diesel, 1.6-litre petrol and 1.6-litre diesel.

The 1.6-litre diesel engine produces 128PS of power and a 260Nm of torque.

The engine feels powerful and offers great all around driveability.Above 1500 RPM, Verna offers seamless pickup in any gear. The six speed gearbox is slick and precise.

The new Fluidic Verna offers a very comfortable ride even on rough roads. Although the suspension is bit on the softer side for a powerful 128 BHP engine.The body roll is excessive and the nose dives under hard braking. The steering also isn't too precise. So all in all not a drivers car.

The new Verna Fluidic offers decent legroom for rear passengers unlike some other cars in the same class.

The new Hyundai Verna Fluidic is more than a match for the Honda City and VW Vento.

Attached Files:

2. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

we have this car in Australia not doing that great but i45 is the best

3. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

hmmm i guess its pretty decent as a car to be driven around in....cheaply i might add :D

4. caraccessories

caraccessories New Member

The Indian car market is blooming with major new car launches from every auto making giant.The recent edition of Hyundai Verna boasts of featuring a host of features that reflect latest technology and stylish features.