Hyundai i10 Performance ?

Discussion in 'What Car Should I Buy?' started by riyachouhan, Nov 20, 2012.

1. riyachouhan

riyachouhan New Member

Hello friend I am planing to buy hatchback car. My friend suggest me i10. So guys please tell me about this car performance..

2. smith

smith New Member

Hyundai i10 is good car. My brother using this car. This car gives good performance. Hyundai i10 Petrol Models gives mileage in city is 13.7 kmpl and 17.9 kmpl on the highway. Hyundai i10 LPG Models gives mileage in city is 15.7 kmpl and 19.9 kmpl on the highway.

Hyundai i10 | Hyundai i10 Price | Review | Mileage | CarKhabri.com

3. callumpowel

callumpowel New Member

I really like to drive more Hyundai car because they really great car for all and they giving more comfort and reliable car for all. Hyundai i10 is really class car for all to giving better performance and more powerful engine to easily ride more long way. I really like to ride more that car.

4. anshu

anshu New Member

Hyundai i10 comes with 1.1 IRDE2 Engine capacity of 1086cc churns out and outstanding power of 69ps at 5500 rpm and delivers a torque of about 99 Nm at 4500 rpm. Car reach 0-100 in just 15 Seconds which is decent compared to other cars in the segment..which gives a comfortable drive even at places with high traffic. All this and much more are wrapped under an aggressive price tag.

5. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

The Indian branch of Hyundai is planning to launch its flagship hatchback in diesel in March 2013. Hyundai i10 is a premium hatchback segment model that finds its place between Hyundai Santro and the phased out Hyundai Getz. This face lifted Hyundai i10 has more aggressive and sporty look than its older version. The Hyundai i10 offers top-end safety features like Anti-lock Braking system (ABS), seat belts with pretensioner, dual airbags for the driver and the front passenger, auto-unlocking doors which automatically unlock on sensing an impact and a high-mounted rear stop lamp. Hyundai i10 gives mileage around 14kmpl in city while 19.8kmpl on highway. The new Hyundai i10 price ranges from 3.69 lac to 6.15 lac.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014