Hyundai i10 1.2 Asta

Discussion in 'Indian Automotive Scene' started by ilovecars, Jun 3, 2011.

1. ilovecars

ilovecars New Member

Hyundai i10 1.2 Asta comes with new engines. The i-10 Kappa engine is a gem. The top model 1.2 Asta is available for Rs. 5.23 lakh with a mileage of 12kmpl (city) and 16 kmpl (highway). It is a refined vehicle that is quite spacious and well designed.

But the real story with the new i10 is in the engine bay of the 1.2 litre Kappa2. We already know that the outgoing Kappa engine itself was a decently peppy performer and for the Kappa2, Hyundai has left most of it unaltered. The new design theme has also made the i10 more desirable.

[​IMG]

2. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

the i10, is a revelation of sorts because it introduced so many things in the already crowded supermini segment, a new standard of interiors, thin and comfortable seats, so the legspace at the rear doesn't suffer, and decent performance to match, however i feel that the service of hyundai cars is quite expensive, everytime you go to the dealer u end up spending 4-5k, which is very expensive for a small car considering if you take an alto, you only spend about 1.5k-2k, and in my opinion that should make a difference to a potential buyer..!

3. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

hmm no idea. never heard of it here