Hyundai eon sportz or ford figo petrol titanium?

Discussion in 'What Car Should I Buy?' started by amanrawal, Feb 23, 2012.

1. amanrawal

amanrawal New Member

Hello everyone..!!
    please suggest me which car should i buy?
    HYUNDAI EON SPORTZ OR FORD FIGO PETROL TITANIUM
    i want it for general family and personal use.
    budget is also an important factor.
    Mainly confused between entertainment and safety features!
    please please help!

2. anks

anks New Member

3. Arun Malhotra

Arun Malhotra New Member

Figo is fully loaded with active and passive safety features which ensure complete safety of its occupants in case of any surprises on the road. These comprise of power door locks, power windows, day and night rear view mirror, passenger side rear view mirror, central locking, engine immobilizer, high-tech security system, seat belts for front and rear passengers with seat belt and door ajar warning, ABS, EBD. All over figo is best option for you.

4. hardeeps_23

hardeeps_23 New Member

HYUNDAI EON SPORTZ
    is a family car with awesome looks and all safety features which the figo gives at a price one lakh more than the eon .
    for entertainment the eon is loaded with usb and ipod connectivity which is i think not available in figo ,with a dashing cd player in eon.
    Currently Eon ! is the perfect choice for a family ...as its boot space is also good, i own a eon the materials quality is in comparison to hyundai verna fluidic.....[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  5. johan

johan New Member

Hi amanrawal
    See both the cars are good in small car section and have good features too but seeing present market Hyundai EON is more in demand then figo, features wise eon is better and its perfect family car. Coming to specification EON has more mileage then Figo and the important thing is that EON will be perfect for your budget.

6. Arpan Kumar Singh

Arpan Kumar Singh New Member

Hyundai Eon would be the best option,all input accessories,with good look as that of i10,i20 or figo....interior well decorated..high fuel economy i.e would turn up to around 21-22 kmpl,low maintenance cost..5 member seat,very comfortable..
    You ll really fall in love with its smooth joy Drive...with Hyundai Eon.
    Arpan Kumar Singh.