Huyndai eon or honda brio?

Discussion in 'Indian Automotive Scene' started by smith, Dec 9, 2011.

1. smith

smith New Member

A good hatchback is what my relative are looking for..basic requirement is good mileage and boot space for long drives. my uncle liked Hyundai eon and Honda brio very much, their exterior is good but i don't know about there performance.. they are a family of four and will not be using car regularly in city.. some other cars in mind were alto, spark, i10 and even polo.. please suggest appropriate car which have good value of money and just perfect for my uncle's family.

2. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

Reliable cars : Honda
    More options for money : hyundai

3. anks

anks New Member

Both the cars are not that great for highways these two are city dwellers. Out of the two Brio is a better pick. Honda is reliable and stable than Hyundai. Brio is 1.2 Ltr engine car (Same as Jazz) and the Eon a 800 CC variant so they are two worlds apart. But if you want more comfortable and good features in your car then must go with Honda Brio.

It is loaded with great features like : Electronic Power Steering, AC with Heater, Central Locking, Tachometer, Front Power Windows, Front and Rear cup holders in central console, Headlamp Adjuster, Headlamp off and Ignition off reminder, etc.

for more information you can see: Honda Brio Review & Honda Brio Car