Honda Civic or VW Jetta or Chevrolet Cruze or Skoda Laura

Discussion in 'What Car Should I Buy?' started by Abhinav, May 7, 2011.

1. Mohit Gupta

Mohit Gupta New Member

I'll Go With Honda Civic.....

2. Pon.Saravanan

Pon.Saravanan New Member

Civic is the best option in this comparison.

3. anshu

anshu New Member

Hi,

According to me Honda Civic is the best option as compared to others Civic is the best selling premium sedan car model in Indian domestic market but is available with only petrol engine.Honda Civic gets many advanced features despite being the entry-level variant. To ensure maximum comfort and convenience of the driver and the passengers, the company has loaded it with premium fabric upholstery telescopic steering wheel, AC with climate control, Power Steering, Power windows and many more.

4. ewheat

ewheat New Member

I would say honda civic will be good for you, Iam a big fan vw,so for me i would prefer vw.Choosing iesel variant depends ,so wisely decide

5. callumpowel

callumpowel New Member

Honda civic is ruling to the Indian roads pattern past many year its having outstanding mileage, very good management and performance. So honda civic will be best car. One more thing I would like to suggest you as petrol cost is expanding rapidly so if you proceed for the diesel car it would be best for your pocket like new Hyundai Verna diesel will cost you approx Rs. 8.5 its mileage will be approx 20kmpl.