Honda Brio Vs Hyundai i10

Discussion in 'What Car Should I Buy?' started by geet, Dec 6, 2011.

1. geet

geet New Member

Hi Friends,

Need your advice quickly, my friend planning to buy a car in 2 days, have visited dozen showrooms Ford, Tata, Chevrolet, Maruti, Toyota,Honda, Hyundai & Nissan. Want to buy a Petrol car,Yes Petrol we don't intend to run the car much so buying a diesel is not worth it. After all the searching and reviewing its come to tough choice between 2 cars. I10 Magna and Honda Brio (After Review it seems amazing value for money). Max budget 5.25L

Waiting your advice eagerly

2. anks

anks New Member

The Brio with ABS & Airbags is cheaper than the i10 (with ABS & Airbags). I must add that I'm pleasantly surprised with the Brio's competitive pricing.
    Honda Brio will be the best to choose, forget about other cars.

See: Honda Brio Review & Honda Brio Car

3. alokpp

alokpp New Member

Honda brio v/s hyundai i10

Definitely go in for Brio....its fun to drive...if u r buying in Delhi in ur budget u can get Brio S(O) MT. Stretch a bit and u can get the top version. i10 is older technology and normal plain car .....Brio is having jazz engine....and Honda engineering!! m enjoying my Brio which I got just last week!!

4. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

Hi guys ,
    The Brio has a power to weight ratio thats highest in its class 95 bhp per ton!!!

Estimated ex-showroom pricing delhi - 4.3Lakhs.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  5. johan

johan New Member

Hey geet see both the cars are awesome and also have great performance but Brio is new to the market as compare with Hyundai i10 and in compression with this i10 I would recommend for i10.

6. kevin786

kevin786 New Member

If i have to choose between Honda brio vs hyundai i10. Then Honda Brio will be a good choice. Go for it. Excellent car way to good than i10. Value for money too and has a class.

7. Arun Malhotra

Arun Malhotra New Member

The all new Hyundai i10 is a superb performer with its latest Kappa engine. The hatchback has a top speed of 150 kmph. The smooth shifting of gears with excellent handling and braking enables the car to outperform others in its competition. All credit goes to the power packed engine which belts the car to perform returning with increased fuel efficiency.I would recommend for i10.

8. amanrawal

amanrawal New Member

Hi Dear.....
    Hyundai i10 is good for u. It is one of India's most popular 'A' segment small car. it is sure to gain the confidence of car enthusiasts with its aerodynamic design, comfort features, and luxurious fittings. Hyundai i10 comes with all good features. it is a small family car at an affordable price.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2012