Honda Brio Review?

Discussion in 'Indian Automotive Scene' started by veersingh, Mar 1, 2012.

1. veersingh

veersingh New Member

Hi,

Honda Brio is newly launched entry level hatchback car model from Honda. It is small car segment vehicle in Indian auto market, the hatchback Brio was first showcased at auto expo in Delhi 2010. Honda Brio is the most fuel economic car at the time. Honda is highest growing car maker in the Indian auto market. Brio is the second hatchback model from Honda’s stable which is more reliable small car from Japanese car major. Price tag of the car is Rs.3.95 lakh for the base variant and way up to Rs. 5.10 lakh for high-end variant.

The new Honda Brio comes powered by 1.2 litre, 1198cc, i-VTEC petrol engine. The displacement offered by Honda Brio is 1198 cc making it a real performance oriented hatchback in India. The engine used in Honda Brio runs on petrol fuel and smokes out a top power of 88 Bhp at 6000 rpm and beating torque of 109 Nm at 4600 rpm. The car is power packed with the same technology as Honda Jazz which is too loaded with superior 1.2 l VTEC Petrol Engine with a displacement of 1197 cc which is superb. The car mileage is deadly good because top variant of the car having mileage of 18.4 kmpl in city.

Hona Brio is nice and impressive small car, if you are looking for quality, performance and good looking small car then Honda Brio is the best choice to you. In this 4 door hatchback 5 passengers can easily accommodate at a time. It can give enough to feel comfort to all the passengers which feel very good comfort. As compare to other similar cars in India, Honda Brio is seating on top as per comfort and convenience. Features of the car like power steering, elegant Dashing board, armrests, gear Knob, body colored mirrors, inbuilt Audio System including USB, Air condition add much more comfort even in the long journeys with good fuel efficiency. Small car segment is one of the best choices for the car manufactures in country because, India’s biggest problem is mass traffic and small cars are easy to ride on the roads. The new Honda Brio is easy to drive in those traffic conditions and ease of parking is another advantage which attract to buyers to buy it first.Honda Brio is a best for middle class family.

The popular Japanese car maker Honda is known in India for good technology. Honda Brio is loaded with some advance safety features like TCS, IVSP too and beside this, it has two airbags at the front seat.
    The car is competing with the model like Toyota Etios Liva, Chevrolet Beat, Maruti Ritz, Hyundai i10 and the newly launched Hyundai Eon in the Indian domestic market.

http://www.carkhabri.com/carmodels/honda/honda-brio

2. kevin786

kevin786 New Member

Well your information's good but i also want to share my reviews about this car after taking a long test drive, this car's having good mileage of 18.40kmpl, recently new features has been added to Honda Brio which are ECO Lamp Function - Indicator of Most Economical Drive by the Driver, Electric Power Steering, Front Power Windows.

3. amanrawal

amanrawal New Member

Honda Proudly speak that design of Brio is eye catchy for young generation. Honda Brio interior is so compact shape in limited area. Honda Brio has a tree of good quality interior’s and exterior’s design.

4. Arun Malhotra

Arun Malhotra New Member

Honda has embed the Brio with some exceptional interior trims and quality dashboards refinements that increases your passion and pleasure for driving it. The car has enough space to cater the best for five passengers. Moreover, the inner door panels and roof mating are damn good in this car.

5. Jagadish_TA

Jagadish_TA New Member

Well Friends..... Finally I received my BRIO y'day -SMT(O) which is with ABS + AirBags...

I may not be able comment outright... that this is good OR this is bad... as this is my First car...& no others to compare....

The only other car I have xperienced driving is with the Santro during my driving classes.... ( clutch / gear shift was so hard.. and with the cars used for driving classes.. one cannot expect much)..

and All I can is that its soooooo smoooooth and driving pleasure is greeeeaaaaaaat.... Take my word for it..

6. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

when have they(honda) scheduled the first service?

7. Jagadish_TA

Jagadish_TA New Member

Its 1000 Kms or 1 month (whichever is earlier).
    The next would be @ 10K Kms

8. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

Honda Brio is the second hatchback offering after Honda Jazz in the already competitive small car market. The car returns a mileage of 19.4 kmpl for the manual transmission gearbox and 16.5kmpl for the automatic transmission one . The braking system is equipped with Electronic brake-force distribution (EBD) along with the Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) .As per Honda Brio Review, the car gives a tuff competition to Volkswagen Polo and Nissan Micra.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014