Honda Brio launch

Discussion in 'Indian Automotive Scene' started by Dhillon, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Dhillon

Dhillon Administrator Staff Member

Honda's Brio will be launched on September 27 in India.
    Honda Brio's engine is the same 1.2L engine as Jazz but will be tuned for better fuel economy.
    Airbags and ABS will be standard on both the variants of Jazz !

[​IMG]

2. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

i wish honda would understand why the Jazz did not do well in the market..it was overpriced and underpowered...its a common misconception that power and economy do not go hand in hand, but they do...if you have a powerful car..it will require less fuel to get up to speed(part throttle) than the same car with a less powerful engine, the jazz had a 1.2l engine which was supposed to be good for economy but because the car is generous in size, and engine was puny, you really had to nail down the throttle to get this thing moving..which resulted in horrible fuel efficiency figures..the other chink in honda's armor is their horrible service and customer care....and the sooner they realise that small car success is all about customer care, and service backup, the better their products will do in the market, i have a honda, and i wouldn't marginalise their products..because they really are good products..but their service backup is questionable at best