Honda Brio Automatic vs Hyundai i10 Automatic

Discussion in 'What Car Should I Buy?' started by Mohit Gupta, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Mohit Gupta

Mohit Gupta New Member

This article is a comparative analysis of two of the best selling auto transmission cars in India – the Honda Brio Automatic and the Hyundai i10 Automatic. The advent of auto transmission cars in India is relatively recent in respect to the mentality of the consumers. Indian consumers have taken a considerable amount of time to warm to the idea of buying an automatic. Several companies have launched automatic variants of their high selling Sedans. Honda and Hyundai are the first few to venture into hatchbacks with automatic transmissions.

Honda Brio Automatic vs Hyundai i10 Automatic - Best Car Comparison India

2. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

Honda Brio AT technical specification is provided in a very user-friendly fashion. The Brio AT will house the similar 1.2-litre i-VTEC engine and will come with five-speed automatic transmission gearbox that churns out the maximum power output of 86.8bhp & Maximum Torque 109Nm. The Mileage of Honda Brio AT is 13 – 18 Km/l. It also features PGM Fi (Programmable Fuel Injection) technology that provides better fuel ecenomy. The Fuel capacity is 35 ltrs. Honda Cars India has also introduced safety features like dual SRS front airbags, Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD), front pre-tensioner seat belts to prevent sudden jerks in case of a crash and impact-mitigating headrests. Honda Brio price starts from 4.10 lac to 6 lac

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014