Good news and bad news

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Codename.47, May 8, 2011.

1. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

I have a good news for you followed by a BAD one!

Good news my mate Montu bought a Mitsubishi Magna 2001 model for 5800$ AU

when we were coming back in his old CAR we had an accident! and there were 3 different cars behind us who also faced same because of Raining .

Well the damage our car had was because the lady in front of our car BRAKED so hard on the green lights and we braked hard but slipped and smashed right at the back

after that we settled down everything

and after 2-3 kms our car's bonnet popped up like this at 80 kmph
    [​IMG]

and it was like movies! and then we had to stop and I only had one Playstation wire that I had to tie the bonnet with . Our car looked like a PS3 inside a bonnet.

but then further ahead there I saw 3 cars into accident!!

what a DAY

2. gagan_singh

gagan_singh Super Moderator

luckily u guys are all ok. but tell me one thing, why is it every time u guys buy a new car, someone gets into an accident.

3. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

haha man i dont know it happens a lot here
    it was raining and the old car's tyres werent that good and that guy montu

always talking like " bhaji car inni purani aa par ede ch function hi bahut ne ki dassa tuhanu"

it wasnt us though it was that lady in front of us braked so hard on green lights and we hit her and behind us like 20 ft away from us this guy stopped but another 2 cars hit into his car.

ya we were lucky no got injuries . we bought that Mitsubishi Magna i showed u

4. gagan_singh

gagan_singh Super Moderator

my friends red 240sx got totaled a couple years back to because his tires were bald. he was making a left turn in a housing area and the car span out and went right through a electricity box. he still tried to start it but when it didn't he called the cops then! lol. he had a sr in it, so he swapped it into another 240.

5. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

thats dangerous. .same happend with andy's skyline.(avtar singh)
    he turned right and accelrated.. too much and the cars rear wheels pushed out and straight into the house :p

6. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

living on the edge eh?, kisi ko aaram se gaari chalani nai aati..:p, i guess when you have this kind of performance on tap, you should never chance yourself on bald tires, like the very popular pirelli phrase explains, 'power is nothing without control' :p

7. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

ahhahha wel i have to strongly agree on that. but it was old car bro