Formula 1 Indian Grand Prix 2012 tickets on sale

Discussion in 'Motor Sports' started by Dhillon, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Dhillon

Dhillon Administrator Staff Member

The sale of tickets for the Grand Prix of India which is scheduled for the 26th -28th October has started.
    MD and CEO of JPSI, Sameer Gaur graced the launch of tickets and presented the first ticket to the Captain of the Deccan Chargers and his team at a simple ceremony at the Buddh International Circuit.
    Further, to the liking of all those F1 fans that could go to BIC to watch the race last year due to the premium cost of the tickets, this year, JPSI has reduced the prices of the Main Grand Stand by Rs 5000. F1 enthusiasts can now witness all the action on the start/finish straight and in the pit lane for Rs 30,000 for the entire race weekend. The ticket includes, food and beverages vouchers worth Rs 3000, but doesn’t include parking charges, which will have to be paid for separately at the time of purchase of tickets. Early birds will get free BIC merchandise on purchase of the three-day tickets. Also, if you intend to just watch the race on October 28th, limited tickets are available for the same at Rs 20,000.

The minimum cost of tickets for the three-day race weekend will be Rs 3500. For all other information on the ticket slabs, parking charges, location of the stands you can log on to the JP group official website and you can book your tickets on bookmyshow.

[​IMG]

2. GTD

GTD Super Moderator

What do they mean by season ticket?

Only one race happens at the buddh circuit no?

I would go if i was in India but sadly i wont be there.

3. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

season ticket: qualifying sessions along with race day