Ford Fiesta Vs New Ford Classic

Discussion in 'What Car Should I Buy?' started by Arun Malhotra, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Arun Malhotra

Arun Malhotra New Member

Fiesta and new Classic both are the fascinating sedans from the arsenal of Ford. After the success of old Fiesta Classic and its newer version, the American auto major brought out Ford Classic which is now catching the attention of the buyers. But when you have two great products from the same company, both doing really well, it becomes quite a difficult job to decide what to buy.

Fiesta is a beautiful coquetry of design and style. The headlamps shaped as foxy eyes make it look snobbish making it attractive in a special way. The bold lines, flawlessly smooth clam-shell like bonnet makes it an owner’s pride and onlookers envy.

Classic has a bold appearance with really contemporary looks. Its aggressive grille and muscular bonnet gives it a powerful appeal and the sporty wheel arches add to the con-temporariness of the sedan and finally the chrome finished side panels, 15” alloy wheels, crystal headlamps, etc makes it bold & beautiful.

for more detail click here Ford Fiesta Vs Ford Classic

2. banadictaustin

banadictaustin New Member

I go for new Ford Fiesta and it is a ideal choice. It is a legendary Automaker known for its quality and drive performance. In my personal point of view is the Best in Class car and really its worth of getting this car.

3. luckysingh

luckysingh New Member

Hi,

Ford has been launched one of the impressive and attractive variant which name of Ford Fiesta.The car is one of the best and wonderful looks sedan.But it's price is not better then Ford Fiesta classic.Well Ford Fiesta is delivers fantastic mileage more then Classic.

4. anshu

anshu New Member

Hi,

Ford Fiesta is the best as compared to New Ford Classic,Fiesta Reviews have made buzz around and all these indicate that the car is thumbs up in looks, safety and drive feel; however the pricing is higher than expected. It has first-in-class Voice Control that provides offers hands-free control over Mobile Phone, Radio, CD, USB, iPod etc.

5. michelleon

michelleon New Member

The Ford Fiesta is the best one compared to New Ford Classic because the look of it is too nice compare to new one. I am fan of this model and also have this one. I am enjoying driving every time with this awesome car.

6. riyachouhan

riyachouhan New Member

New Ford Fiesta comes with loaded features.. and nice exterior and interior features..