Ford EcoSport Pictures

Discussion in 'Pictures and Photography' started by smith, Dec 19, 2011.

1. smith

smith New Member

2. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

What a amazing pics ? But it looks something like my new TATA Safari Dicor ........It's inner and outer looks are mostly like Safari only .Anyway your's pics are great .

3. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

this is like a revised version of escape

4. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

hmm...looks like its gonna compete with the renault duster...priced at about 8 lacs, i dunno, its gonna open a new segment in the indian vehicle market..looking forward to a test drive..

5. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

Ford escape is approx. like my Tata Safari Decor .I think now i will have to go to showroom to see through my own eyes

6. johan

johan New Member

Hi all,

Well this time Ford as decided to shake the auto world and decided to give direct competition to the Mahindra XUV500 through its mini SUV Ford Ecosport. Sharing some its interesting features here..

Ford Ecosport, the mini-SUV will step in India and find a place in the crossover SUV segment which is slowly and steadily gaining popularity. Their compact size fits well on congested Indian roads and adds practicality to the car. Ford seems to have a highly hectic schedule, as it is preparing to reveal its new car, the next generation Ford Ecosport in the Auto Expo, 2012.

Ford has worked very cleverly on this car and made it highly stylized on the outside and powerful on the inside. With so many features, Ford has also planned to keep the price of Ford Ecosport easy on pocket. Apparently, this new car in India will land between the price range of Rs. 8 lakh to Rs. 12 lakh and is surely amongst the most awaited car to be launched in 2012.

By this Ford will unleash a totally new price segment in India and is expected to garner immense response. Till now, 5-seater SUVs are available only in the luxury segment above 15 lakh, but Ford Ecosport can carve out a niche for itself. Falling in the affordable price range is also due to the length of the car. Ford will not exceed the length above 4 meters and thus will save Ecosport from being pricey as government policies in India spare small cars (below 4 mts) from heavy excise duty.

Ford Ecosport will come with a new 1.0 litre Ecoboost petrol engine. This particular engine is a down-sized direct-injected, turbocharged petrol engine that provides the same output as churned by a 1.6-liter engine. The USP about this engine will be its small size which will make for excellent fuel economy. Now, one can expect that a mileage of not less than 20 kmpl will be delivered by this frugal 1-liter engine. This is a great number for an SUV in India.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  7. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

looks good from back

8. johan

johan New Member

Hi Codename
    I think its look over all because if you are getting SUV in just price range of Rs 8 -12 lakhs then every thing seems to be good because price come first then any other feature!!!

9. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

Wel Johan that it true

Because there are very few cars when you talk about that much money range

Tata Safari is the other option but I guess people are over it

10. johan

johan New Member

Ya Codename Tata Safari is live example as this car is perfect, good features and performance but what's it drawback is its price range which make it unpopular and one more thing I would like to mention here that new car form the Tata which is Tata Merlin may also be victim of same thing.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014