Fiat Linea 2012

Discussion in 'Indian Automotive Scene' started by Dhillon, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Dhillon

Dhillon Administrator Staff Member

Fiat adds more features to base variant, first in the class rain sensing wipers and automatic headlamps for Linea Emotion.

Fiat has launched the new 2012 Linea in New Delhi for Rs 6.83 lakh (Ex-showroom Delhi). Features like integrated music system with MP3, CD and FM, electronic adjustable ORVM’s, automatic door lock, rear defogger, Key-less entry and Follow me Headlamps are standardized across all variants. Linea will also get the new Oceanic Blue colour, brighter dual tone interiors, increase ground clearance of 185mm and improved sound proofing for all diesel variants.

Linea top-end Emotion also gets first in the segment rain sensing wipers, all four power windows with auto-down and delay feature and automatic headlamps. There are no changes in the prices of Linea petrol T-Jet.

Linea Prices (ex-showroom Delhi)
    Linea Active petrol: 6,83,832
    Linea Dynamic petrol: 7,80,855
    Linea Active diesel: 7,83,854
    Linea dynamic diesel: 8,83,878
    Linea Emotion diesel: 9,18,888

Attached Files:

2. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

am i missing something or is it just a punto looks with a boot attached to it?

3. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

hmm..you make a good point..but on the road they truly look quite different

4. johan

johan New Member

Hi Dhhawal

Well I agree with you that both car look different, and Fiat had come with Linea with some more features here are some interesting thing about this car. New Fiat Linea is priced at Rs 7.83 lakh, high-end is given a tag of 9.18 lakh. The car maker has increased the price and fuel efficiency of Linea sedan which now delivers 20.4 kmpl for diesel models while the petrol Linea returns 14.6 kmpl of mileage. Same engine has been equipped in 2012 Fiat Linea with lesser NVH for diesel versions, but radio has been added in the car along with the airbag, Improved Automatic AC, rain sensing wipers, 16 inch alloy wheels, auto headlights, power window with delay function, ABS, EBD and Blue & Me feature. The luxury element is highlighted with chrome inserts and dashboard, door trim, floor carpet, seatbelts and leather seats are now wrapped in new light beige interior theme.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  5. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

Dhhawal really ?

I would like to see someone posting more pictures

and why don't we have someone asking about comparision of this car with rivals?

FIAT and Diesel .. makes a lot of sense

6. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

the thing is some cars do really look better in flesh..and the linea is definitely one of them..so is the punto, they might not be very photogenic..but they are pleasing to look at, the problem with fiat is that their reputation has been ruined by the parent company which is as near to bankruptcy as can be..nobody wants to buy a car from a company which has the likelihood to go bankrupt(lest you remember the daewoo matiz/cielo) morover their aftersales service is tatters because of shortage of funds, so basically its a good product from a company whose reputation can only be described as shaky at best

7. johan

johan New Member

Hi Codename.47
    See I think Linea will be facing the strong competition form following cars..
    Skoda Rapid
    Nissan Sunny
    Honda City
    And the biggest rival is Nissan Sunny.

8. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

ya how can i forget Daewoo!!

@ Johan it surely does .. but lets see.. when is available for sale?

9. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

the nissan sunny is a rival only if you consider the price segment..the sunny is gonna be bought for its space...the linea for its looks..

10. carsingh01

carsingh01 New Member

Fiat Linea equipped with great comfort and convenience features like Hydraulic Power Steering, Auto down front power windows/Impulse, Remote Fuel Lid Opening, Clutch foot rest, Rear armrest, Internal roof light with dimming effect, Manual HVAC, Rear AC Vents - Foot Level, Follow Me Home, Rear Defogger with Timer and Central Door Locking.