Ertiga or Mobilio

Discussion in 'What Car Should I Buy?' started by Sunny G, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Sunny G

Sunny G New Member

I was almost set on Maruti Ertiga but now I can't decide between Ertiga and Honda Mobilio.

I guess Ertiga will be cheaper to maintain as Maruti spares will be cheaper, on the other hand Mobilio looks nicer and comes with Honda reliability.

which one should I get ?

2. aa3

aa3 Super Moderator

I say that honda is much much better in looks, milege, performance and many other areas. I am not completely aware of the prices, but sccording to the honda strategy, the prices will be a bit more as compared to the cars in its segment. I would recommend you to test drive both. Both of them are sourced from their hatchbacks and sedans, so parts won't be a problem and you can borrow them from their younger brothers. In case after the test drive, in case if you were not interested by both of them, try other segments. There are many cars out there in sale as 7 seaters, and definetely, you will find a good one that completely suits your needs.

Wish you good luck!

Drive Safe,
    aa3.

3. Dhillon

Dhillon Administrator Staff Member

Does Ertiga has the same engine as Swift ?

4. aa3

aa3 Super Moderator

Yes, both of their engines are the same. But the ertiga has better refineent and tuning to manage the heavier weight. Also, the ertiga has a refined gearbox to manage the heavier weight without compromising the fuel efficiency and performance.

Drive Safe,
    aa3.