Chevrolet Cruze 2012

Discussion in 'Indian Automotive Scene' started by Dhillon, May 31, 2012.

1. Dhillon

Dhillon Administrator Staff Member

The updated Chevy Cruze is expected to hit the Indian market by the July 2012.

Subtle Style changes include a redesigned front bumper with horizontal slats on the grille, bumper sporting a bigger air intake, triangular fog lamp housings and new alloy wheels.

On the inside, there are restyled air vents, a more comfortable rear seat, and 7-inch MyLink infotainment system with a high resolution touch screen display that lets you play movies, music and browse photos from a USB drive.

Under the bonnet, the 2.0-litre VCDi engine has been retuned to churn out 163PS of power and 357Nm of torque. (The current Chevrolet Cruze in India develops 150PS of power and 323Nm of torque.) Turbo boost pressure has been raised from 2 bar to 2.2 bar, this should bring down the 0-100km/h time of 9.6 seconds further.

Attached Files:

2. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

i think this car is one of the best lookers in the segment, i rue the day they're gonna revamp it, this styling is gonna be tough to top

3. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

yeah car looks good man and even the resale is high at least at this point
    cheapest I can get here was for 15000 dollars thats too 3 years old

4. singh-a-lion

singh-a-lion Super Moderator

I thouht new cruze will have day tym runing led lights in front nd led tale lights(the one dey display in auto xpo in delhi)

5. kevin786

kevin786 New Member

Awesome Chevrolet Cruze attracts clients towards itself, it has awesome features like luxury cars and ride on it is really delightful having powerful engine of 1991 cc, great Mileage around 17.30 kmpl and great look.

6. banty mhatre

banty mhatre New Member

the new cruze has the led lights as shown in delhi expo

7. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

I don't understand why people don't take interest in Chevrolet's sedans.Why in India people thinks that Maruti brand exists here. people have blind faith in maruti and very few people choose other brands but still Maruti is enjoying its monopoly.

8. zainchanderi

zainchanderi New Member

Chevrolet cruse

Sir,
    This car is the best model of Chevrolet as in my opinion in Indian market and its interior and luxuryness of this car is awesome would love to read more about this car and discuse more about it.

9. Arun Malhotra

Arun Malhotra New Member

The new facelift version of Cruze is said to come with better fuel efficiency bringing a splash in the country’s sedan segment. The new upgraded sedan is expected to churn out impressive power of 164bhp and massive torque of 38.7kgm. Redesigning the car was not the only criteria of General Motors but major point was to enhance the overall skillfulness of the vehicle in terms of power and mileage.And so being very precise, the GM has keenly focused on vehicle’s engine and drivetrain offering the sedan a 1998cc engine. new Cruze will captivate more with better fuel economy of 15 to 16kmpl on highways and 11kmpl in urban traffic.