Chevrolet Cruze 2012

Discussion in 'Indian Automotive Scene' started by Notorious, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Notorious

Notorious Member Staff Member

An facelift is due soon and it will include fresh new interiors, a minor visual upgrade and most importantly a power bump up as well. The Cruze definitely needs a midlife update to keep sales strong for Chevy and ward off all the new competition heading its way.

Expected: Early 2012, Expected price: Rs 12 lakh – Rs 14.50 lakh

Attached Files:

2. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

thats just extended front grill on cruze n may be those chrome alloys ?

3. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

its such a shame...i mean for this car, it appeared to be a ray of sunshine in the outdated d segment when it was introduced about two years ago, but a big letdown as far as interior quality and rear leg room was concerned...i hope they have fixed those problem areas because this really is a good car, value for your money

4. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

ive sat in the front section was good. rear leg room is it really less?

5. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

yep..its quite bad, i had actually gone to book a cruze..its only after i sat in it did i decide not to go for it..my expectations of a d segment car were that it should seat four tall adults in relative comfort, on which account it fell short

6. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

the front 2 seats are having enough leg space though

i drove one manual one it was bit comfortable but that was 2009 model.. they have kept the same dimensions i guess?

7. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

dimension are pretty much the same, but i am hoping they've tweaked the seating as well, the current swift is more or less the same size as its predecessor, but due to clever packaging, you have managed to eke out more rear leg room as well as a bigger boot..

8. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

Swift always had more room in its segment :|

9. johan

johan New Member

Definitely new swift has all good features but I think if you over all compare with cruz then you will find more powerful then swift and one more thing I would like to share with you that Chevrolet is coming with its new MPV which is Chevrolet Enjoy and is expected to tag with price around Rs7lakhs.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  10. kevin786

kevin786 New Member

This new chevrolet cruze 2012 ECO comes with a lot of changes as it has 10 airbags, 15.4ft of cargo space which is more as compared to current cruze HF.An incredible 42 MPG highway, advanced aerodynamics and its 1.4L turbocharged engine, Cruze Eco gives you more fuel efficiency without asking you to skimp on performance.

11. GTD

GTD Super Moderator

They should make this 2 door and bump up the engine specs a little. Me and my friends rented this on our drive to florida and the person that sits at the back seat really suffers(that would be me.)

Little leg room. But space at the front is pretty good though.

12. carsingh01

carsingh01 New Member

Chevrolet Cruze

Chevrolet Cruze is everything a compact car should be. The ride is smooth and quiet, even in the pounding rain conditions and bumpy roads the car drives smoothly. The large wheels and stiff suspension setup soaks up all the bumps, potholes and even a few speed breakers. The Chevrolet Cruze has independent McPherson struts up front and coil springs at the rear. The feedback is just right and not dead like some of the other cars from this segment. The lack of ESP would be a big factor for this powerful car while cornering and driving in a spirited manner.