Chance to race Tata Nano 2012 !

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SunilP, Dec 14, 2011.

1. SunilP

SunilP New Member

Here is something interesting friends...
    [FONT=&quot]. I was going to test drive it, and then I heard about ‘The Nano Circuit’ at Mood Indigo 2011. You can actually test drive it, and if you feel more adventurous, compete in a racing competition on the new Nano! Sounds cool. I am definitely going, hope you join in the fun. Check out its URL 'The Nano Circuit' at Mood Indigo 2011 | Facebook [/FONT]

2. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

Thanks for this information.I really like nano.It is the only car which is in reach of our nation's middle class.Now,its has also set some more records.

Mr. Robert D Hormats, Under Secretary for Economic Growth, Energy and Environment of United States has recently appreciated Tata Nano for setting new standards and for the technological innovation it has incorporated. He mentioned that the government should take up the responsibility of protecting the IP (intellectual property) rights to support the visionary innovators. He called all this protection and free exchange of idea the recipe for an innovative economy.

3. nilladolfo

nilladolfo New Member

It is funny thing that to chance to race with TATA Nano. Because this car is not enough strong to participate any other car in race. Also this car is not running as fast as compare to other car. That's why my opinion is to avoid this thing in your mind.

4. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

I am having different views about this. TATA Nano is made in the way it is because it was
    to made cost efficient. So features were not much heeded by the manufacturer. And, even though it is installed with a 2-cylinder, 624 cc engine. The performance of this car is also good. It takes 29.7 seconds to reach a speed of 100 kmph. According to 'Brand Trust Report, India Study, 2013', TATA Nano has been declared as the most trusted brand in India. On 31st July 2013 it was publicly declared that the user's can buy TATA Nano Online. This is also a good step forward by the company in increasing sales of this car. And, now with the launch of CNG, diesel variants, the sales of this car is expected to increase a lot.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014