Best SUV in India?

Discussion in 'Indian Automotive Scene' started by smith, Dec 13, 2011.

1. smith

smith New Member

For the looks, I would definitely say it should be Mahindra Scorpio. It has a rather cool exterior look as well as interior. If I had ever had a chance to buy an SUV, i would not look at any other but Mahindra Scorpio.

Which one do you think is the best SUV India?

2. harshali

harshali New Member

[​IMG]

FORCE MOTORS! also one of the best SUV in India

3. anks

anks New Member

Mahindra & Mahindra is most popular for making of Utility vehicles. It has created the best models having strong engines.
    I will give preference to Mahindra's SUV. Mahindra Scorpio is the old and popular SUV and is most preferable vehicle. Then I would give my points to Mahindra's latest SUV i.e. Mahindra XUV 500, which having good space and even strong engine with somewhat extra price range. But it is worth to have these SUV's in this range.

4. johan

johan New Member

Hi Smith

Definitely Mahindra Scorpio is good SUV it is power packed car made for all kind of roads but you cannot say it best because the best SUV is Mahindra XUV500 this car is fabulous, you will fall in love with this car whenever you see it.

This car has impressive mileage, look, comfortable ride and the main thing its price range which is outstanding. The booking of this cars was closed just few days of its launched because the demand was huge but in January 2012 it will be open again.
    [​IMG]

5. alcatraz

alcatraz New Member

Toyota fortuner is the best SUV. Its truly a car which can go through any roads. Force suv does not have ABS or airbags but its price is also less :O
    Scorpio has a problem of rolling during turns.
    Other than that its the best.
    You can also take the hybrid scorpio which can give you some more mileage :D

6. geet

geet New Member

I will give my marks to Mahindra & Mahindra for best SUV's. Mahindra Scorpio is the best and oldest model and even more reliable. In latest we can trust the Mahindra XUV 500.

7. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

You just can't say that specific one is the best

you always have to compare and road test in order to get the facts right

8. singh-a-lion

singh-a-lion Super Moderator

I like bolero of all. Gud on price. :d

9. Ashish Sehgal

Ashish Sehgal New Member

Mahindra XUV500 for the starters, Toyota Fortuner for the middle and BMW X5 for the premiums. I think so.

10. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

I would still stick to my statement, depends on the needs.

11. johan

johan New Member

Hey Codename I think price tag can change the need I mean to say that if you are getting a good car in less range then you can adjust your need:D

12. Ashish Sehgal

Ashish Sehgal New Member

yes that's obvious sir that comparison decide which one is better in specific terms. And it's the user's collective reviews that decide which one is better in overall performance.

13. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

Here I mean is if you need a luxury SUV you wouldn't say yeah get a bolero just because it fits in the range
    You looking for luxury and getting yourself a bolero = FAIL

Similarly if you want a SUV to goto Fields (Like in Punjab) getting a Safari makes sense , getting a BMW X5 there is useless .. AGREE?