Accidents involving Kids - who to blame

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dhillon, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Dhillon

Dhillon Administrator Staff Member

Yesterday in my city, a 2 year old kid lost her life in a tragic accident.
    Everyone is quick to blame the driver without even knowing much details. Personally I believe the kid's guardian is equally to blame for the mishap.

How did a two year old kid end up on a road, isn't it the height of irresponsibly ?

Share your views !

2. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

Bache jamm ta lende ne par saamb ni hunde

Blame goes more for the Parents rather then driver
    He must be driving in normal road conditions without knowing all this .

Careless parents are guilty

3. singh-a-lion

singh-a-lion Super Moderator

Driver is nt at fault. Roads r meant for drivers nd play grounds r meant for kids. Once it happend to me aswell. I was riding bullet nd a kid came out of house playing with ball. I did my best to stop bullet bt cudnt make it. Nd leg guard hit shoulder of kid. I stoped der for 20-30 seconds no one came out of house. Then my friend came nd said me to leave. As dey will blame me. Then i left. My friends went in to house nd kids mother was sleeping. Den she took kid to hospital nd dey made a FIR on unknown vehicle for hit nd run. Dats how parents r doing.

4. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

I know this is ridiculous people don't look after their kids.

It happened with me too. My mate was riding my bike and I was sitting behind a kid from no where came and hit our bike I was like what the hell just happened.
    My mate was bit aggressive he went in( didn't even pick the bike up) asked that lady to come out and said WHAT THE F*** is wrong with you all , Nyaane jammne hi aunde aa saamb karni ni aundi !! :mad:

5. johan

johan New Member

Most of the time fault is of kids because when they play they do not see any other tings around and specially at the time of kite festival.

6. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

well i dunno bud, 20yrs ago when i was a child i could cross the road and go in the park to play, traffic used to be so sparse that i could cross the road without any help, then later..they refused to let children play in the park because we ruined the grass, we couldn't cycle on the walkways because old people were walking on it, so here's the question...where do they all go? i agree that roads are the last place children should use to cycle or/and play but they should have a dedicated space where they can play and cycle in peace, these days even in residential areas, heavy traffic traverse our roads because they want to avoid the main roads, i mean i would have a heart attack if my niece told me she has crossed the road on her own...children who are brought up on roads don't know any better, and they become so conditioned to cars passing by them, that they become callous to the fact that they are in a dangerous place...children need their space, and they should have the same freedom we had as kids, unfortunately, the world has grown even more hostile and unforgiving, societies don't care about giving space to children...and thats the really sad part..

7. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

We can't blame anybody in these cases because kids don't have that much decisive power to understand these situations and if they come in front of cars then we have to always try to save them.Because its our moral duty.