2015 Audi R8

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by cherry2005, Aug 29, 2012.

1. cherry2005

cherry2005 New Member

2015 Audi R8 wouldn’t offer a manual option, only a seven-speed dual-clutch , and that the monocoque would be a lighter, aluminum and carbon affair. Audi has apparently pegged a target weight of under 1,500 kilograms, meaning it will shed more than 135 kg (305 lbs.) versus today’s 4.2-liter V8 manual.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  2. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

Source please?

3. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

to the OP: please refrain from making threads of new and upcoming mobiles without reliable sources and pics, threads like these only clutter up the forum

aa3 likes this.
  4. Percymasson

Percymasson New Member

Audi is one of the great car and peoples likes it so much. The features and specification of this car is awesome. All the cars of audi is awesome but the price of this car are really high but i have to say that the money is worth.

5. stephny

stephny Banned

This 2015 Audi R8 concept car is so nice. I love it too much. I have watch out this next generation car and it is awesome. For people to view it I have also paste the pics of it.

[​IMG]

6. moishenriq

moishenriq Banned

I know very well that Audi is one of the most popular brand in auto-mobile industries and there are many well designed model of Audi cars that can be easily available in the market.

7. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

Audi R8 is the most aggressive car expected ever with the power full engine of 5.2-liter, V-10 engine that
    produces power somewhere between 575 and 600 horsepower. It has came with a lot of change that's why named
    as Audi R8 plus. Rumors says that Porsche Turbo S will be top competitor of Audi R8. Audi has improved its battery life
    so will be drive for more miles now. Audi is giving its top speed of 124.27mph and considered to be more efficient sports car
    came till now. My experience says that it will beat all other sports car model that are launched recently. What do you think ?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  8. Oliversmith

Oliversmith New Member

Audi R8 is a sleek and stylish car. Audi R8 was first launched in the year 2007. This vehicle has 7-speed S tronic gearbox. The seats are very supportive and comfortable. There are 6-speed manual gearboxes. It is available in different colors like brilliant red, daytone grey, ice silver,etc.

9. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

Audi R8 is a concept super-car and Audi group is planning to launch this car next year(2015). The new R8 V8 is expected to cost from just under £100,000 when it arrives next year. R8 will be fitted with a revised version of the current V8 and V10, with power hikes of around 25bhp for both, taking them to 450bhp and 570bhp respectively. For the first time on the R8, all engines will get cylinder deactivation and stop-start technology. Expect a 10 per cent improvement in fuel economy. Interior of R8 will benefit from a thorough overhaul, with most functions incorporated into a new MMI system. Digital dials are also likely, as is a digital rear-view mirror that uses a hi-res camera to produce an image on a screen.

Untitled-126.jpg

audi-r8-005.jpg

Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
  10. tomericanto464

tomericanto464 New Member

I...want...one........