2013 Honda Crosstour

Discussion in 'International Automotive Scene' started by Codename.47, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

For 2013, the Honda Crosstour will offer two powertrains: a re-engineered and more powerful 3.5-liter, 24-valve, SOHC, i-VTEC V-6 engine, or a 2.4-liter i-VTEC inline four-cylinder engine. The 2013 Crosstour V-6 models will feature a 6-speed automatic transmission and utilize Honda Variable Cylinder Management™ (VCM®) technology to achieve class-leading V-6 fuel economy1 along with an overall improvement in fuel economy compared to the outgoing model. Also available on Crosstour EX-L V-6 models is Honda’s Real Time 4WDTM system, which sends power to all four wheels when front-wheel slippage is detected.

The four-cylinder Crosstour models are powered by a 2.4-liter, 16-valve DOHC i-VTEC® engine producing 192 horsepower at 7,000 RPM and 162 lb-ft of torque at 4,400 RPM. To maximize efficiency, a 5-speed automatic transmission with Grade Logic Control is standard equipment.

The Crosstour Concept is equipped with unique 5-spoke 19-inch wheels, while the 2013 Honda Crosstour production model will feature new 18-inch alloy wheels.

Source:Japanesesportcar

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      186.8 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      192 KB
      Views: