2012 Nissan Altima Coupe-Overview & Specs

Discussion in 'International Automotive Scene' started by Codename.47, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

2012 Nissan Altima Coupe – Sporty Performance, Distinctive Styling and Advanced Technology in One Package

The 2-door Nissan Altima Coupe, like its 4-door Altima Sedan stablemate, offers high quality and high value – while adding an extra touch of aggressive coupe styling for Altima customers seeking a more personal expression of individuality and sporty appearance. The Altima Coupe’s unique exterior design stands out in a crowd of sedan-based 2-door models with its magnetic, perfectly proportioned styling. It features a shorter wheelbase, shorter overall length and lower height than the Altima Sedan. The smaller size and lighter overall weight also contribute to the Coupe’s sportier driving feel.

For 2012, Altima Coupe is again available in 2.5 S and 3.5 SR trim levels, equipped with 2.5-liter inline 4-cylinder and 3.5-liter V6 engines, respectively, and each offered with a choice of a 6-speed manual transmission or Nissan’s advanced Xtronic CVT® (Continuously Variable Transmission).

Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

3. gagan_singh

gagan_singh Super Moderator

this car looks good when its lower. then its good to go on the streets.

4. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

yeah u can modify it i guess . but front wheel drive :p

5. gagan_singh

good winter car for Canadians!! and decent summer too!!!

6. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

i knew u would say that

7. gagan_singh

its true though!!

8. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

i don't know why but nissan designs have always been unorthodox...look at the teana, or the murano, or the last gen micra, or for that matter the latest gen micra..i wish they would design their vehicles a lil better so they sell better...they make good vehicles..and i would love for them to do well commercially..! front wheel drive always better on ice..!

9. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

its nissan altima - Nissan Teana - Nissan Maxima in a coupe